Triple Frontier trailer

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Just saw this revealed on Sunday Night Football and it looks like a great story with a great cast! I dont have Netflix but Im going to figure out how to watch this one.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I saw it as well. Looks really good. I'll watch it for sure.

Down with the Bears! lol

I think they nailed it with the cast. One of the jobs I would love to do is to be on an advisory team for movies like this.

Not that it matters with their record but we need the Rams to lose!

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Looks great. Good cast too. Even Affleck has been tolerable as of late.

It's honestly when he gets to do his own projects he does great and makes quality work, but when he is hired on for projects he is underutilized maybe? We still blame him for it though lol.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
It's honestly when he gets to do his own projects he does great and makes quality work, but when he is hired on for projects he is underutilized maybe? We still blame him for it though lol.

Yeah I never liked him until I saw "The Town." Always thought he was a douche. Matt Damon too. I still can't stand him, especially as an action star lol.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Yeah I never liked him until I saw "The Town." Always thought he was a douche. Matt Damon too. I still can't stand him, especially as an action star lol.

They are both douches for sure, but Afleck makes good movies I think. Matt Damon was good as Bourne but is more of a pretentious prick I think. One of my favorite movies and actors is Interstellar and Matthew McConaughey so it is always enjoyable seeing Damon die and not take the lead in that movie lol

Helomech74

Established Member
Looks good, but Ben Affleck doesn't fit the bill in this IMO. He's done some decent movies, but I don't see him in this role, doesn't seem believable to me.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that looks like a good one. Great cast and tons of action. Definitely on my list.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
They are both douches for sure, but Afleck makes good movies I think. Matt Damon was good as Bourne but is more of a pretentious prick I think. One of my favorite movies and actors is Interstellar and Matthew McConaughey so it is always enjoyable seeing Damon die and not take the lead in that movie lol

Oh man. Interstellar is an amazing movie. I like to watch it a couple times a year and pick up the pieces of my brain afterwards. Lol

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Just saw this revealed on Sunday Night Football and it looks like a great story with a great cast! I dont have Netflix but Im going to figure out how to watch this one.

Just do the one month free trial and cancel afterwards. However, Netflix has several good shows that are worth watching. I just finished season two of The Ozarks and it was awesome IMO.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Just do the one month free trial and cancel afterwards. However, Netflix has several good shows that are worth watching. I just finished season two of The Ozarks and it was awesome IMO.

I have Amazon Prime but I can also just stream movies the other way from my PS4 so I can get anything and everything there. I think someone in my family has Netflix though so I will see if I can just jump on theirs.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I have Amazon Prime but I can also just stream movies the other way from my PS4 so I can get anything and everything there. I think someone in my family has Netflix though so I will see if I can just jump on theirs.

Which reminds me, I let my FIL use my account and I just created a profile for him so when he logs in, he can select his profile and not mess with what I've been watching. Netflix for a while was going downhill, but they've got some good stuff now that makes it worth keeping.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Which reminds me, I let my FIL use my account and I just created a profile for him so when he logs in, he can select his profile and not mess with what I've been watching. Netflix for a while was going downhill, but they've got some good stuff now that makes it worth keeping.

Yeah, I had it and really enjoyed Narcos but then lost the access from whoever I was using it off of.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Just a heads up for everyone here.

If you haven't seen Ozark, WATCH IT!!! Probably the best show on Netflix, and one of the most original and entertaining shows period.

Users who are viewing this thread