Trilogy Equipped Marauders

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
I'm amazed at how well everything is tagged and catalogued. It must take a bunch of time to put a kit together and ship it out.

-FiveO-

Cleaner of burned rubber.
Established Member
tallboy said:
I'm amazed at how well everything is tagged and catalogued. It must take a bunch of time to put a kit together and ship it out.

Hence the $6,000 pricetag...but worth every penny.

With my extra add-on's...I've actually been afraid of pushing the pedal to the floor. This thing has so much power that I have to keep track of my right foot :-D :thumbsup:

It'll be a totally different story at the track...!

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
BillyGman said:
Those are some of the best, and most accurate points I've ever heard on the subject of supercharger choices for Marauders. Excellent post Chuck!!!!!

Thanks, bro!

I wonder how Defyant's car is coming. He's probably out burning up those rear tires... :burnout: :burnout:

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Here is an update on the Trilogy install. Things are coming together nicely. I can't say enough about the manuel. This is one excellent instruction manuel. The blower is on. Rick will be doing the pluming and wiring tomorrow. Then we should be on the road again.

Some pics in the gallery

-FiveO-

Established Member
Looking good Defyant.

Very good....coming together!

Wait til you push that pedal down for the first time. You'll start to smile and it won't go away!!!

wildbill

Established Member
Marauder Supercharging

Hey there fellow Marauder owners. I've recently discovered this site, and keep returning to read more entries. This s/chging that Trilogy has come out with sounds like it is the real deal. I love the fact that this car is a limited production vehicle approx 11500 made over the two years. You really don't see them very often. I am contemplating a purchase myself. Who wouldn't want one. I have a question for Dyfiant. Where in MD are you? I am in MD too and would like to see the finished product. That is if you still have rear tires to drive it on. Good luck on the install.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
T-67 Installed

Permasmile! :-D I got Permasmile! :-D How else can I describe it?

Trilogy kit 67 is installed and the car is running like never before. OMFG she is alive now. I had to relearn how to drive it because when I press the go pedal, she gets there so much faster that I almost wrecked!

As was said before, this is the way Ford should have sold this car

The install was painless. We changed a few things (gage location, boost a pump sensor location.. little things.) that caused the time to run over abit but it was worth it. My car had the port on the computer blocked off so Rick had to "unblock" it . The hardest part was the brackets that attached to the back of the engine and the vacuum lines on the back of the intake. I also add a fuel pressure gauge and mounted it in the A-pillar with the boost gauge. The job was excellent.

Thanks to Rick and Linn at Amazon Racing and everyone else who was responsible for making this kit a reality.

I will try to get dyno numbers up soon. Check out the gallery for pics.

To those in the latest Trilogy raffle: Good luck you guys, whoever wins, you too will get permasmile! :-D

Wildbill, I am in Harford County. I'll be at Amazon Racing in Edgewood tomorrow, stop by. :pepper:

Last edited:

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Ya know, WOT is awsome, but lets face it... you dont drive WOT all the time. And this set up really shines during normal driving. The responsiveness is right on. It seems I only have to think about it and the car takes off.

Totally awsome!

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Defyant said:
Ya know, WOT is awsome, but lets face it... you dont drive WOT all the time. And this set up really shines during normal driving. The responsiveness is right on. It seems I only have to think about it and the car takes off.

Totally awsome!
That's the best part of it-the 1/4 to 1/2 throttle response. Although, I will regularly find a quiet stretch of road and make sure WOT response is still there. I figure, why not? I've got another set of tires in the garage! :burnout:

wildbill

Established Member
Congrats Defyant

It sounds like a job well done. Where was the install done? At amazon racing? One more question, how does one get in touch with them to discuss another possible install:)! I am in Montgomery county and would like to come and admire your New and improved ride. The next few weekends are bad for me. Hopefully we can figure something out soon. Enjoy.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
wildbill said:
It sounds like a job well done. Where was the install done? At amazon racing? One more question, how does one get in touch with them to discuss another possible install:)! I am in Montgomery county and would like to come and admire your New and improved ride. The next few weekends are bad for me. Hopefully we can figure something out soon. Enjoy.

:thumbsup:
Amazon can be found right here at SVTP.Com. You can PM Rick directly. Here is thier fourm: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=146

This is thier web site: www.AmazonRacing.com

Let me know when your in the area if you want to check out the new install. I highly recommend this kit and Rick to do the install. :rockon:

Last edited:

-FiveO-

Established Member
Congrats Defyant!

I knew you'd be pleased.

I'm also really glad you found a good installer.

Did you get it dynoed?

Sounds like #67 will be shredding tires!!!! :thumbsup:

carfixer

Established Member
Defyant, congratulations on the successfull install.

I'm quite envious, oh wait, I have one coming too!
I don't have an delivery date yet but believe me, when it arrives, it won't sit long. I predict my car will be supercharged within 36 hours after UPS leaves!

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
carfixer said:
Defyant, congratulations on the successfull install.

I'm quite envious, oh wait, I have one coming too!
I don't have an delivery date yet but believe me, when it arrives, it won't sit long. I predict my car will be supercharged within 36 hours after UPS leaves!

24 Hours. :coolman:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
carfixer said:
If I could only find someone to help me... :shrug:
I really wish that I lived closer to you guys.......let us know what kit # your Trilogy kit is (just curious).......

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
carfixer said:
If I could only find someone to help me... :shrug:

Carfixer's making a joke here, Billy,-he knows I'll be there for the install. :beer:

Whether he likes it or not. ;-)

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
tallboy said:
Carfixer's making a joke here, Billy,-he knows I'll be there for the install. :beer:

Whether he likes it or not. ;-)
Oh, I see. Some inside Floridian humor, uh? BTW, Darryl (aka "Bigslim") just purchased Trilogy supercharger kit #73. Wow those things must be really flying off the shelf at Trilogy Motorsports.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
BillyGman said:
Wow those things must be really flying off the shelf at Trilogy Motorsports.

You got that right!! I became a customer around the middle of last February. At that time, they were at kit #65. Today they are selling kit #73. Eight kits at 6K each in less than two months is good for business. I wonder how long this will last
:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread