Travis Burelle - Boost Works (Katy, TX) **** BEWARE ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTregre

Im looking for a local to pass by the shop and see if its open.

On further note, the jokes are funny. BUT as he has replied to emails I sent to BoostWorks, and he remains active on Facebook, he is not in jail. My attorney has also confirmed he has not recently been found guilty of any felonies to date.

Mike

Last edited:

MTregre

I'm glad you got your car back, and am sorry about the condition you found it in. You're not alone in dealing with BS like that- my '00 GT that was built to run 8's, maybe even 7's, had a similar thing happen in 2010/11.

May I ask why it took two years to get your car back? I'd have showed up with police and a tow truck back two years ago, especially if you had documentation that he was in possession of the car.

Meh, most who have said that chicken'd out.
I had been to his home many times prior to the car being delivered to him, and likewise going missing. He moved a couple of times, including out of state. It took me time to gain the contacts I needed to locate him as he was no longer in Louisiana. Legally, things change when people cross state lines.

After that, in order to do like you say, you have to know where he and the car is. It took me that long to find the car.

CV355

_
Established Member
Meh, most who have said that chicken'd out.
I had been to his home many times prior to the car being delivered to him, and likewise going missing. He moved a couple of times, including out of state. It took me time to gain the contacts I needed to locate him as he was no longer in Louisiana. Legally, things change when people cross state lines.

After that, in order to do like you say, you have to know where he and the car is. It took me that long to find the car.

Understandable. I had to hunt someone down like that before. People leave sloppy trails on social media, which is how I found someone who ran off with several thousand dollars- guy took on a ton of orders, closed up shop, and skipped town.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
It looks like he's very active on Facebook and doing his best to defend himself. Yet, he doesn't have a public phone number and all his business is by appointment only now. No doubt this is so he can screen everyone. Seems legit lol.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
If he is in fact operating in a different state, doesn't this need to be referred to the FBI?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Link error'd out..here is a C/P for everyone
travis_burelle.JPG

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I hear that, everything has blown up, commercial space and residential have all shot way up.
With the Bumbera family moving out to Sealy, I'm considering talking to their real estate agent since they put up a sign at their current location. But, given their location, I doubt I'll be able to afford that.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
With the Bumbera family moving out to Sealy, I'm considering talking to their real estate agent since they put up a sign at their current location. But, given their location, I doubt I'll be able to afford that.

I remember when they were small time, had that firestone shop off hwy 6 and memorial. We lived nearby and I could always hear them making test hits down the highway in their race cars.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Because my car isn’t there , if I knew where it was I would of been there waiting , I have a blue Nissans maxima

I would if I knew where my car is , it was before he opened boost works
While he was working at Hennessy or was it when he had the shop in Houma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread