Travis Burelle - Boost Works (Katy, TX) **** BEWARE ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
One thing I know about prisoners; they do not care for those that abuse women, and especially children. As soon as word spreads throughout the facility, the guys on the inside will execute their own vigilante justice.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CV355

_
Established Member
Update on my dealings with Travis Burelle. Found my car after leaving it with him years ago. Yes it took years to find my car.

I'm glad you got your car back, and am sorry about the condition you found it in. You're not alone in dealing with BS like that- my '00 GT that was built to run 8's, maybe even 7's, had a similar thing happen in 2010/11.

May I ask why it took two years to get your car back? I'd have showed up with police and a tow truck back two years ago, especially if you had documentation that he was in possession of the car.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
For the nay sayers - Travis has always provided long winded and semi detailed answers when called out for shady work, not performing work, or not delivering. And i have on several occasions, I'll admit, defended him. Our relationship was a bit more face to face as he lived a few miles from me in Grey, LA when I first hired him.
I'm about 10-15 min from Grey. It was hard to believe these stories. What a shame.

greenscobie86

Established Member
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread