Trapped 131.95mph w/c5Z06

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
This is not impossible but very very rare. I have seen a few Cartek 3X H/C C5 Z06 4.10 cars hit the 130 mark. No doubt the C5 Z06 cars can be made into a REALLY FAST car with the right H/C package.

Are you running the stock gears?

Robz

Established Member
This is not impossible but very very rare. I have seen a few Cartek 3X H/C C5 Z06 4.10 cars hit the 130 mark. No doubt the C5 Z06 cars can be made into a REALLY FAST car with the right H/C package.

Are you running the stock gears?

Yeah, me and Brent.
I have a dozen passes over 130 mph. I wouldn't say I'm easy on the car though.:D
No, 4.10's.
I hope it doesn't seem like I'm tootin' my own horn too much.

Last edited:

braceyaself

Established Member
congrads man! that a badass car! I hope to get my car around what a vette weights (prolly 3250 with driver) Im looking for 10.5s this up coming year !

Robz

Established Member
congrads man! that a badass car! I hope to get my car around what a vette weights (prolly 3250 with driver) Im looking for 10.5s this up coming year !

Thanks man. 3318 at etown a few weeks ago with me in it.
Goodluck in your quest.

braceyaself

Established Member
Got complelty side ways at the 1/8th mile marker, Car broke 2 controle arm bushings (Stock suspension) Was scarey as shyt i rather make another pass then have to build another mach lol

Vortech 8 psi non aftercooled, x pipe,410s, built rear tuned 465-400 tq 3500 pounds with driver 28x9 slicks skinnys on the front

Last edited:

Robz

Established Member
Got complelty side ways at the 1/8th mile marker, Car broke 2 controle arm bushings (Stock suspension) Was scarey as shyt i rather make another pass then have to build another mach lol

Vortech 8 psi non aftercooled, x pipe,410s, built rear tuned 465-400 tq 3500 pounds with driver 28x9 slicks skinnys on the front

Ohhh Shitt! Nice save then. Anything can happen out there. You have to be alert.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Nice runs man and I don't doubt them at all. You're always gonna get alot of people calling bs on this site. Congrats on the times. Driver mod is priceless.

Demonicbird00

10 second club
Established Member
dam congrats!! did you post this over on tech???

you now gave me hope of wanting to see 129 traps speeds:)

when are you gonna head back to atco??? the air is getting really good now.

i just trapped 127.85 short shifting 2 weeks ago.

-brandon

04gtstang

Established Member
NICE times man! Thats definatly VERY rare, but it happens.

I just wish I could come off the line like that! But mines my DD and I must come out easy...no powershifting either. Oh and Im not so sure you will MPH higher with Drs....because you wont be able to hook and transfer all that energy from a high RPM launch into forward motion. My car ALWAYS looses MPH when I spin or cant come out hard due to prep or tires. N/A and now turbocharged.

Users who are viewing this thread