Trans BS

MG0h3

Established Member
And what exactly is the proposition for stopping this stuff within people you don't know?

Well we can’t really do anything about people we don’t know?

Regardless, the tranny nonsense is a mental disorder.

There is zero argument that it is not.

We as a society for some reason have started to accept or even promote these disorders and poor behavior.

Allowing this shit is the same as turning a blind eye and being silent to all the BLM riots and black violent crime in general and pretending it doesn’t happen.

I have no idea why society is doing this. The GOV, yes. They do it for power. But you can’t list one good thing that comes from being a tranny or shooting people at 600% above average. And I’m talking about what good comes to the actual people doing it, not society.

I used to think President Trump was grand standing when he called the lefties sick, but they are.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I was with you until this. ^

Good people need to stand up for what they believe in and say NO. Not acceptable. We won't accept this behavior. Period.

We know the difference between right and wrong. You know it, I know it, the vast majority of people know it.

Stop accepting this bullshit and the "social slip" our entire society is experiencing will slow down or stop,.

Given we both hold Christian beliefs, we have to also recognize that the time we are in may be the signs of the end times and this is what it supposed to happen, meaning we can't actually fight it. In times past, good people would have been able to stand up and shut these idiotic ideas down, but now it seems like it's a snowball that's building and it's too big to stop and the good people aren't a large enough and concentrated enough majority to be able to put an end to it. The fact that those conditions have been met as well as many others means we should be expecting things to get far worse than they are already. If it gets better, that's great and we should always strive for that, but it's hard to see that happening at this point so we should keep that in mind as well. It's getting to the point where you can only really protect yourself, your family, and your close community, if you have that, from these secular changes being forced on us.

blk02edge

Established Member
Well we can’t really do anything about people we don’t know?

Regardless, the tranny nonsense is a mental disorder.

There is zero argument that it is not.

We as a society for some reason have started to accept or even promote these disorders and poor behavior.

Allowing this shit is the same as turning a blind eye and being silent to all the BLM riots and black violent crime in general and pretending it doesn’t happen.

I have no idea why society is doing this. The GOV, yes. They do it for power. But you can’t list one good thing that comes from being a tranny or shooting people at 600% above average. And I’m talking about what good comes to the actual people doing it, not society.

I used to think President Trump was grand standing when he called the lefties sick, but they are.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Don't get me wrong, I totally agree. It's a mental disorder plain and simple but there's only so much that yelling about it on an internet forum is going to do. Voting will not do shit, confronting these people in person will only push them deeper into their mental state

So... what's the solution?

tistan

Established Member
Given we both hold Christian beliefs, we have to also recognize that the time we are in may be the signs of the end times and this is what it supposed to happen, meaning we can't actually fight it. In times past, good people would have been able to stand up and shut these idiotic ideas down, but now it seems like it's a snowball that's building and it's too big to stop and the good people aren't a large enough and concentrated enough majority to be able to put an end to it. The fact that those conditions have been met as well as many others means we should be expecting things to get far worse than they are already. If it gets better, that's great and we should always strive for that, but it's hard to see that happening at this point so we should keep that in mind as well. It's getting to the point where you can only really protect yourself, your family, and your close community, if you have that, from these secular changes being forced on us.
100% agree with where we are. I'm not sure it is too late world wide. It may be too late for America. There are other counties starting to reject these nutty ideas.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

I'd agree with all of that OTHER than to say people have been saying we are in the end times for centuries.

No one knows when Christ will return so until that happens our job is to fight for Truth.

cobracide

Established Member
I play an older FPS game online for 17 years over the past couple it's become increasingly unbearable. It's very noticeable that this trend exactly follows the root causes.

All of the "new" gen kids get online and that's all they talk about - trans. It's really sickening. Personally - I believe half say it because it's "the new fashionable trend" and not because they actually believe in it.

I blame it on too many gender fluid comic book superhero movies Disney has been pumping out mostly. But yeah - schools, MSM and parents can all share the blame. Welcome the new freak generation.

The only good part is that these freaks can't procreate in a natural manner. Unfortunately, that won't stop them from adopting and brainwashing more kids.

I understand parents love their kids and all that but wish they would see this freak, sexual mutilation, brainwashing, peer pressure, liberal school system garbage for what it truly is.

Blown 89

Established Member
Don't get me wrong, I totally agree. It's a mental disorder plain and simple but there's only so much that yelling about it on an internet forum is going to do. Voting will not do shit, confronting these people in person will only push them deeper into their mental state

So... what's the solution?
The solution is to take the schools and media back. Until that happens conservatives will continue to lose this and many other battles

blk02edge

Established Member
The solution is to take the schools and media back. Until that happens conservatives will continue to lose this and many other battles
I mean, technically I know what the solutions are. But.... the hard question... who's actually going to do anything?

The only REAL solution is not a peaceful one....

Blown 89

Established Member
I mean, technically I know what the solutions are. But.... the hard question... who's actually going to do anything?

The only REAL solution is not a peaceful one....
It isn't conservatives that's for sure. At least the left gets off their asses to support their causes.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
It isn't conservatives that's for sure. At least the left gets off their asses to support their causes.
For the most part lefties do stay united.

Let's just face the reality and understand that some problems require the answer of a good arse kicking. The people in question are insane. Now maybe I don't believe it when the kid is young and doesn't know his ass from a hole in his head but someone of age with these fantasies is clearly deranged. IMO a big problem is how people hide their views because they don't want to be labeled some sort of -ist. Me? Well personally I don't hoot in hell.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'd agree with all of that OTHER than to say people have been saying we are in the end times for centuries.

No one knows when Christ will return so until that happens our job is to fight for Truth.

But we are the first generations to live in a time where all of the end times prophecies are possible and the conditions are met. World travel, live feeds, global tracking of individuals, etc. The whole world has to be able to watch the two witnesses be murdered which that has only really been possible for a short while. We've had live TV for sometime, but smart phones are what really made that possible. So anyone who claimed it before those things were possible were incorrect, and it may be different technology ultimately that allows those conditions to be met, but the point is that it's actually all in place and the way the world has turned I don't believe it is a coincidence; it's being released to its own devices. The modern world will be as evil as the people of Sodom and Gamorrah in the end times so when you think about it, are we really that far off? The gay and trans movement plays a huge part of that downturn. Do you think people today are primed to follow an anti-christ figure as well? I think we are.

I personally think things will degrade further for sometime, maybe a few more decades, but I think it will happen in our lifetime. The Bible says that the generation that sees the conditions met will not perish.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
But we are the first generations to live in a time where all of the end times prophecies are possible and the conditions are met. World travel, live feeds, global tracking of individuals, etc. The whole world has to be able to watch the two witnesses be murdered which that has only really been possible for a short while. We've had live TV for sometime, but smart phones are what really made that possible. So anyone who claimed it before those things were possible were incorrect, and it may be different technology ultimately that allows those conditions to be met, but the point is that it's actually all in place and the way the world has turned I don't believe it is a coincidence; it's being released to its own devices. The modern world will be as evil as the people of Sodom and Gamorrah in the end times so when you think about it, are we really that far off? The gay and trans movement plays a huge part of that downturn. Do you think people today are primed to follow an anti-christ figure as well? I think we are.

I personally think things will degrade further for sometime, maybe a few more decades, but I think it will happen in our lifetime. The Bible says that the generation that sees the conditions met will not perish.
To be fair, each generation feels that way as they slide down the slippery slope towards it. How far do we slide to the destination...that's the question.

Users who are viewing this thread