Trade for stock?

rexisme

Established Member
So, I have my car and its got your basic mods and tuned. I might have the opportunity to trade it for a bone stock 03 in white w/ 13k miles.... I am contemplating doing it, i am not sure though. The only thing about the 03 is I dont believe it has the updated heads and it only has 4k less miles than my car.... What would svtp do?

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
I would only trade if you prefered the color.

That's all. Cause lets be real, you can deal w/ the heads, otherwise your burning money on your mods.

And again thanks for the injectors/idlers. Dyno is the 13th!! :rockon:

rexisme

Established Member
I would only trade if you prefered the color.

That's all. Cause lets be real, you can deal w/ the heads, otherwise your burning money on your mods.

And again thanks for the injectors/idlers. Dyno is the 13th!! :rockon:

Nice, nice.

Juruense

Banned
You need to determine if it was returned to stock OR has always been stock.

There is a big difference between a car built by UAW workers and one restored to stock by douchebags in some garage somewhere.

Why do you want to return to stock?

Last edited:

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I have an 03 with original heads at 40,000 and it's oxford white...I would prefer to have the 04 heads, but I'm very happy with how they have held up...

rexisme

Established Member
I could deal with the heads its just that,that would be an out of pocket expense that would be hard to justify. I mean, it almost sounds stupid to trade down to something that might cost you more $. I just love OW and while my mods work the way they are setup, it is not what I would of went with but they work and work good. I think I just talked myself out of it. I love TR as well......

Users who are viewing this thread