traction with a 1000hp?

majorownage

yep
Established Member
How come our 6 speeds cant hold the power like say jessica bartons 8.95 supra?

because tremec is too busy fingering banging gm, ford, and dodge; and selling them sh!t transmissions

The last EXCELLENT manual trans was the Ford toploader, but those are like finding hen's teeth...

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
how much hp do you have? will the 6 speed hold up on the street with say 1000hp? that i my concearn. i dont really go to the track much. i will on occasion but mostly street use and hopefully walking bikes!!!

The Magnum probably will. Mine was great at 850-900 rwhp, but I only had the boost turned up to make 1000 on the dyno and once on the street with it. Lets just say on the street, the tranny should be fine, because you won't be hooking on 1k rwhp! haha

Fat-cat

Established Member
I just bought Carlo's Car with a C4 Reverse manual valve body. Should hold the power fine but i wont be on any long road trips any time soon... even with tall meat and a lower gear it will turn a good RPM.

Ill see how it goes but may consider the Strip Terminator to get OD back if i find i miss it.

RussZTT

Established Member
so what does your tt cobra with a 6 speed put down number and track wise

I haven't installed the fuel system in it yet so no high numbers. Right now im only at 603rwhp at 12 psi with a 10.2 A/F. At 15psi with the same A/F put down 687rwhp. It's my daily, would like to see what she does at the track after I install the fuel system. I'll also turn it up for the street too.

Users who are viewing this thread