track video after cai and muffler.

stang1971

Established Member
the first run.. i had driven 40 miles.. teched in.. dropped pressure in tires and raced.. no cool down at all.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDbKqpqlPIg"]YouTube- larry harris 2011 5.0 mustang[/nomedia]

my buddy put lt headers i have stock headers

TVLA147

Established Member
nice times man, especially for a basically stock mustang gt. You're not very patient with breaking the car in are you? haha

stang1971

Established Member
nice times man, especially for a basically stock mustang gt. You're not very patient with breaking the car in are you? haha
i dyno'd it with 500 miles on it.. first time down the track was 800 miles.. it has 2k on it now.. its broke in :D i was very happy with my times.. i now have the fastest 2011 gt in kc..lmao for now anyways.

RSKtakR

Established Member
i dyno'd it with 500 miles on it.. first time down the track was 800 miles.. it has 2k on it now.. its broke in :D i was very happy with my times.. i now have the fastest 2011 gt in kc..lmao for now anyways.

thats because you have the only MODDED 2011 gt in kc...lol :poke:

stang1971

Established Member
thats because you have the only MODDED 2011 gt in kc...lol :poke:
at least you get to see what works before you buy it..... oh yeah... im going for 12.2 this friday :) come to the track.. you can tell me how my taillights look :D

RSKtakR

Established Member
at least you get to see what works before you buy it..... oh yeah... im going for 12.2 this friday :) come to the track.. you can tell me how my taillights look :D

i may come out and watch and hangout.. but i doubt i will be running mine.. its my daily driver.. i dont care to smoke my clutch until there are aftermarket ones available.. or have any other problems just yet.

stang1971

Established Member
i may come out and watch and hangout.. but i doubt i will be running mine.. its my daily driver.. i dont care to smoke my clutch until there are aftermarket ones available.. or have any other problems just yet.

clutches for these are out.. ok.. ill drive urs fri night :)

03VenomBite

Established Member
Very nice! Lethal is just a bit ahead of you but there not in KC and don't have to worry about what they spend! So good job man!

Users who are viewing this thread