Track Time

palehorse

Established Member
So this spring I plan on taking my car to the strip for the first time. I intend on having nitto drag radials before I go. I otherwise just have the mods listed in my signiture.

What can I expect as far as 1/4 times? I would like to know what range of times I could be in. For example if I am a great driver what could I expect my time to be, and if I am a real bad driver, what could the times be.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree with the high 11s if you're a very good driver. Maybe mid-12s if you're so-so.

svt99rag

Established Member
high elevens if you know how to drive your car, make sure you let off if you get wheel hop...

Last edited:

palehorse

Established Member
Ya I'm sure I won't be good at launching. Any suggestions on how to avoid going down the first 60 sideways? Like, what rpm should I launch at?

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
palehorse said:
Ya I'm sure I won't be good at launching. Any suggestions on how to avoid going down the first 60 sideways? Like, what rpm should I launch at?

gotta just feel it out man, no car is exactly the same as the next.....start at like 2500 and go from there is what i did with my first termie when i was getting used to her

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Also depends on your elevation. Being in Utah if you are over 3500 ft your times will be a little bit slower than the normal times you see from guys. So keep that in mind and don't get discouraged.

Users who are viewing this thread