Track testing the CJ setup and now AED tuned

01bluesnake

Established Member
What does your car weigh with you in it?

Lol, another thing i really need to do but the scales at the track are never working when i go. The car is a premium and has some weight reduction done, but nothing over the top. The front sway bar is gone, and has a BMR tubular support bar. It also has the BMR tubular k, but stock control arms. The car has a lightweight battery, but the difference in how much more the carbon hood weighs over stock basically washes that out. Other than that it's a set of low weight drag rotors and drag wheel setup. Its on the stock driveshaft as well.

01bluesnake

Established Member
Wonder if it's the same one that COULDN'T tune my 90mm FRPP TB? :bash:

But I digress.

Those are some nice times Drew!:beer:

Hahaha. I've been in a few different tuned cars, non AED and all had some sort of issue between idle surge or just weird problems. Shaun has got these cars dialed in so good its scary.

Last edited:

ford20

Established Member
Please go away you're making everyone else car look like shit.

<3
Well fine, I will take my ball and go to another sandlot after this :D

Lol, another thing i really need to do but the scales at the track are never working when i go. The car is a premium and has some weight reduction done, but nothing over the top. The front sway bar is gone, and has a BMR tubular support bar. It also has the BMR tubular k, but stock control arms. The car has a lightweight battery, but the difference in how much more the carbon hood weighs over stock basically washes that out. Other than that it's a set of low weight drag rotors and drag wheel setup. Its on the stock driveshaft as well.

You're killin me smalls!!! I will just have to do some ricer math and try and guestimate it lol. You'r really moving for such a small amount of mods.

Sean@LethalPerformance

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Damn, great times Drew! Awesome to see that your mid 11's and over 120. And you have so much wiggle room to get better with more parts and weight reduction..

I promised myself I wAsnt gonna go to the track till I at least get some rear race stars on some et streets or at least nittos 555r's, my 30lb 19' bricks on each corner ain't helping..

Any revisions on Shaun's tune before the track? Or is this the same one u been running the past month or 2? My tune feels much better now after the revision, but doesn't sound like its at your lvl still.. But I was edging out this full Bolton 335 on meth and e85 on some roll runs who was trapping running 11.9/119-120 back when it was hot and humid a few months back.

EJR

Established Member
Great times... extremely impressed youre running that with the 3.31s. Wait till you have those 3.90s ;).

01bluesnake

Established Member
You're killin me smalls!!! I will just have to do some ricer math and try and guestimate it lol. You'r really moving for such a small amount of mods.

Hahaha. I still have a few things to do on the car but it is moving in the right direction.

Damn, great times Drew! Awesome to see that your mid 11's and over 120. And you have so much wiggle room to get better with more parts and weight reduction..

I promised myself I wAsnt gonna go to the track till I at least get some rear race stars on some et streets or at least nittos 555r's, my 30lb 19' bricks on each corner ain't helping..

Any revisions on Shaun's tune before the track? Or is this the same one u been running the past month or 2? My tune feels much better now after the revision, but doesn't sound like its at your lvl still.. But I was edging out this full Bolton 335 on meth and e85 on some roll runs who was trapping running 11.9/119-120 back when it was hot and humid a few months back.

Thanks! I've been going back a forth with shaun for while, and he wanted me to do some logging on gas first. After a tank on E85 I sent him some more and now I am on my final tunes from him and couldn't be happier. Tires and a gear will make or break the times, wait till you can get out on some stickies. It's really hard to gauge when running another car, but nice to know you edged out on a high 11 car.

Great times... extremely impressed youre running that with the 3.31s. Wait till you have those 3.90s ;).

Thanks, I'm happy as well considering the situation and conditions of the car and track. I know the 3.90 gears are going to make a pretty big difference.

Shaun@AED

Glad you are happy Drew.

You all can thank my buddy Adam at Revolution Automotive for the Bad-ass SCJ throttle body file. Adam's the best I've seen with the 2011+ Drive By Wire calibrations!

Users who are viewing this thread