SCT BA300 MAF
ARH Longtubes
Mcleod RXT Twin Disc
Zeitronics E85 Gauge Kit

[youtube_browser]v_85FcbHijs[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

laruei

Established Member
I'm kinda agreeing on the "low" numbers... I made 650 on a 2.2 @19lbs on e85 on a dyno jet?

I thought 2.9's put down close to 700 on pump?

MR. STALLION

Established Member
it made 697 on E80.....(forward to 3:09 in vid)
We are in California guys.....we get the watered down stuff.
This is why we installed the Zeitronics Gauge....so we could see exactly what the Ethanol content was. We got fresh E85 from a 76 in Sunol.....filled tank and saw it only register E80.

The car will be back soon for a Killer Chiller upgrade, and at that time we will attempt better fuel.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
That makes more sense.

This is why we installed the Zeitronics Gauge....so we could see exactly what the Ethanol content was. We got fresh E85 from a 76 in Sunol.....filled tank and saw it only register E80.

The car will be back soon for a Killer Chiller upgrade, and at that time we will attempt better fuel.

gabe1530

Banned
very nice work!
why go to Sunol to get e85? there are a few stations in sj that are much closer.

all you guys wondering about dyno numbers... i have seen a lot of their videos and the dyno reads a little lower than others. not that big deal to me as long as the car runs great!

also what was the rest of the exhaust (catted or o/r mid and what which catbak) and when did lethal start making throttle bodys???

Last edited:

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
Car sounds great! Good numbers also, im sure it has alot more in it.

How much is this zeitronic gauge go for? Also how hard is the install?

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member

Yeah theres different are in every state and fuel so that will change the number

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
Gauge is $199.99 on zeitronix.com. Looks pretty legit. I am wondering how creative one has to get in order to install one of these on a terminator. I would imagine you could somehow secure the sensor to your fuel hat. Nice car and nice numbers, I hope to see 700 rwhp on mine this summer. Looking at pushing mine to 20 lbs on E85, but that will only be on race days in Germany since I have to drive 45 minutes just to get E85.

stangfreak

Established Member
I love all the guys that throw out these insane numbers. " I made 700rwhp on 20lbs of boost with a 2.2 kb and e85" right. I believe that. I would love to see these "high hp" cars on MM's dyno. lots of feelings will be hurt

rdsnk46

Established Member
Not bad numbers at all, I made 760/635 on 20 psi w/Comp Stg. 3's and E-85. Edit Kenne Bell 2.8 LC

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a nice Cobra. Sounds great. The guy sitting on the rear bumper had the hardest job of all. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread