Total eclipse this coming Monday, April 8.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s about 80 percent in Charlotte NC area today. I guess it was 100 percent here 7 years ago. I think I was here, but I don’t have any memory about it.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Dick, getting there. lol. Heart guy 1 year follow up today. Hey, I passed my stress test and lung test last year with flying colors. Neither doc could believe I smoked for 47 years. No blockage and no COPD. Even the cardiologist who lives across the street from me can't believe it.
You would make for a great advertising promotion for the tobacco industry. $$$ Just curious: what brands did you smoke?

My Dad smoked for about 30 years and he's 82 now and no lung or heart issues whatsoever.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You would make for a great advertising promotion for the tobacco industry. $$$ Just curious: what brands did you smoke?

My Dad smoked for about 30 years and he's 82 now and no lung or heart issues whatsoever.
Marlboro Red and made my own for probably 20 years. Pretty sure it's genetics.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Here's the schedule for my location. Starting to get cloudy though unfortunately.
1712589002982.png

VegasMichael

Established Member
Still cloudy. Likely won't even need the glasses since the sun/moon will be obscured. Schools closed today for the eclipse too.

Users who are viewing this thread