Total bridge collapse in Baltimore...

kaz109

Established Member
After what the government did during this covid bullshit period, you could tell me that E.T. The Extra Terrestrial was single-handedly running the world from a child’s bedroom closet and I would not argue.

The government total lost me forever and I’m not coming back.
Is it the jews? I am not smart enough to answer that.
Maybe E.T. Is jewish?
Honest Question, if the government lost you forever and you aren’t coming back why are you still here? You have no real ties to stay ( like young children or any children for that matter) so why just piss and moan about something that is lost forever?

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
So you think a countries government defines that country? Got it.

Btw I live in the Free State of Florida not some shithole like California.

I like my state government but I stand by my earlier statement that the government has lost me forever.

Should I have been more specific and stated the “federal” government?
I didn’t think I had to.

I still believe that America is the best country to live in and I live in the best state in America. Jmo.

So by your definition I should leave America because I hate my “federal” government and I should also stop “pissing and moaning” about my shitty “federal” government?

I also don’t give a **** about the other shithole states.

Are you a biden voter?

kaz109

Established Member

I like my state government but I stand by my earlier statement that the government has lost me forever.

I didn’t think I had to.

I still believe that America is the best country to live in and I live in the best state in America. Jmo.

So by your definition I should leave America because I hate my “federal” government and I should also stop “pissing and moaning” about my shitty “federal” government?

Are you a biden voter?
I ask you a simple question based on your continued mistrust of our highest branches so I was wondering why you would choose to live in a place you have so much mistrust for.

I didn’t vote for either, I think you have moronic to think either candidate is truly better than the other.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
I ask you a simple question based on your continued mistrust of our highest branches so I was wondering why you would choose to live in a place you have so much mistrust for.

I didn’t vote for either, I think you have moronic to think either candidate is truly better than the other.
That is by far the most ridiculous statement in this thread.
Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

kaz109

Established Member
THAT^^^is a "Moronic statement", if you can't CLEARLY see the difference...

Wow! There it is gentlemen….

Fantastic way of informing us of your enjoyment of pegging and having limp wrists.

:ROFLMAO:

That is by far the most ridiculous statement in this thread.
Billy Madison Shut Up GIF
Sorry guys, you’re right . Stupid of me for having my own point of view . Let me get back in line with the sheep…

Maga country , trump is right about everything, I will follow his undying word til the end and not have a thought for myself again….. what was I thinking … silly me lol

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Sorry guys, you’re right . Stupid of me for having my own point of view . Let me get back in line with the sheep…

Maga country , trump is right about everything, I will follow his undying word til the end and not have a thought for myself again….. what was I thinking … silly me lol
No...really...just PISS OFF...We don't want/need you...

Soy Boy!

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

I didn’t think I had to.

Are you a biden voter?

I mean he’s got you there Kaz…

Florida Ain’t Cali.

This is Peak American Performance down here.

kaz109

Established Member
I mean he’s got you there Kaz…

Florida Ain’t Cali.

This is Peak American Performance down here.
I never said it was and I also never said California is perfect or even superior. I never suggested anything, I asked him a question.

I feel like this same question gets asked when dumbasses on the left ( excuse me, I mean the woke) bitch about things they dont think is right in American and the typical reply from him and others ( including dear leader ) is “ they hate America and they need to go live somewhere else if they thing it’s so bad here

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I never said it was and I also never said California is perfect or even superior. I never suggested anything, I asked him a question.

I feel like this same question gets asked when dumbasses on the left ( excuse me, I mean the woke) bitch about things they dont think is right in American and the typical reply from him and others ( including dear leader ) is “ they hate America and they need to go live somewhere else if they thing it’s so bad here

It’s very simple.

The government was created to be Of the People, By the People and FOR the People.

The Government is SUPPOSED to be OUR servant.

Our Government is broken. It needs to be fixed. We can’t fix it by leaving the country to those that have broken it.

The first step is to set the example.

Florida: a fantastic tropical paradise unparalleled growth and quality of life.

Cali: Illegals LITERALLY shitting in the Streets.

Eventually we will out breed the left since you can’t make babies through butt secks…. And even if you could, an abortion is a merit badge for liberal women. That’s why they’re after our children.

In 20 years we will have righted the ship. We just need to survive in the mean time and teach our children the values that made this country great.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s very simple.

The government was created to be Of the People, By the People and FOR the People.

Our Government is broken. It needs to be fixed. We can’t fix it by leaving the country to those that have broken it.

Eventually we will out breed the left since you can’t make babies through butt secks…. And even if you could, an abortion is a merit badge for liberal women. That’s why they’re after our children.

In 20 years we will have righted the ship. We just need to survive in the mean time and teach our children the values that made this country great.

A man can dream!!! I love the logic.. hope it all happens that way.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

Did they come back together?

kaz109

Established Member
It’s very simple.

California is indefensible so if you started this with an intent of an argument for me to defend California I have very bad news for you… you pick the wrong person to fight with.

I’ve traveled to Florida twice a year for the past 10 years, there’s things that I like about it and there’s things that I like about it, both political, and non-political, they’re also things that I dislike about it. Wife loves it for the car scene but that’s neither here nor there …

This honestly could be an entire thread about different states, positives and negatives, but this is how I view things…..

Metaphorically speaking everyone in the US lives in one giant apartment building, if we all look up at the sun or down at a park we all have different viewpoints. I would never say that your viewpoint is not valid or not a reality simply because that’s not my view ( not sure if I articulated that properly).

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

Just WOW. Didn't vote and can't tell the difference between Biden and Trump. No, you are not allowed to have an opinion. You didn't vote.

Users who are viewing this thread