Tork tech kit purchased extremely disatsified

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
So where is leo? You know he has read this and he cant even defend himself? That right there shows he know he was wrong but wont man up. And what a coincidence he spent all your money already. :rollseyes

tropicmustang

Established Member
I gave up trying to communicate with him. Im just gunna try and setlle it through paypal. It sucks that my cars just sitting but i gotta work with what i got.

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
WTF kind of statement is that :??: Because OP Got a pile of junk instead of an I/C and H/E hes out for money?Doesnt matter if its your last 2Gs you should get whats advertised or get your money back.If anyone got scammed its Tropic.I like buying from members on this board because for the most part people are standup,We need to support members who get scammed to keep it that way picture or no picture.

It was a very good one. In this day and age, you gotta know what you are buying unless you know the buyer. I'd want better UP CLOSE pics for a set up like this. It wasn't smart not to get something better than what was posted. $2000 is a lot of money to toss to someone you've never met for a used part/parts via the internet. Detailed pics, videos etc all just a cell phone or regular camera away.

I agree is was shady of the seller... but neither side is 100% solid on this.

KillNThrill24

Established Member
Damn dude I'd be a little pissed if I were you. Especially since I'll be taking the same route over the winter. I happened to have accidentally stumbled upon this thread on a google search, and I agree the title is a tad misleading lol but hey it's all good man.

Hopefully Paypal can get you your money back, or at least part of it. I know a lot of people are saying to just replace the bad parts, and I probably would say the same thing except the thing sitting bad with me is if the intercooler and H/E are in THAT poor of condition and abused THAT much.. Who's to say the rest of the parts don't have the same amount of wear and tear? Sure the I/C and H/E show the wear and tear better but lets be real here those things look like they have (as quoted) been through a couple war's. I'd be willing to bet that the other parts are of same quality, or lack there of. The fins on the S/C show serious signs of use, which I realize that they wear that way, but that just means it's been used a lot more and probably could stand to be rebuilt soon just to be sure it doesn't crap out on you. My fins don't have even half the wear on them. Mine are just the edges, those are almost full screw.

But that's just my .02... GL to you OP hope you get this figured out man

leo_svt00

Established Member
blower was ported and rebuilt by steigmeier there's a serial number on snout just have to call and verify.intercooler and whole tork tech kit was bought brand new 2 years ago.no way in hell parts can be damaged.now h/e dats another thing I'm not gonna say its not damaged but also have to say it works.I offered Sean to replace it siht ud find a used one for $100.for those of u who don't own a blown setup.these kinda blowers suck engine oil thru t/b dats where oil is from.when I took parts off left blower attached to intercooler didn't think itd make a mess like it did.now intercooler was drained ane flushed the best I could no matter how much u try ull always leave fluid in it.shoulda covered ports off? yes I can admit flaws I ain't no shady seller by all means just cus Sean has all his buddies to back him up on this forum doesn't mean he's right or I'm right.I wasn't gonna post to avoid a bigger debate but think is fair I express myself.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
blower was ported and rebuilt by steigmeier there's a serial number on snout just have to call and verify.intercooler and whole tork tech kit was bought brand new 2 years ago.no way in hell parts can be damaged.now h/e dats another thing I'm not gonna say its not damaged but also have to say it works.I offered Sean to replace it siht ud find a used one for $100.for those of u who don't own a blown setup.these kinda blowers suck engine oil thru t/b dats where oil is from.when I took parts off left blower attached to intercooler didn't think itd make a mess like it did.now intercooler was drained ane flushed the best I could no matter how much u try ull always leave fluid in it.shoulda covered ports off? yes I can admit flaws I ain't no shady seller by all means just cus Sean has all his buddies to back him up on this forum doesn't mean he's right or I'm right.I wasn't gonna post to avoid a bigger debate but think is fair I express myself.

You sir sound like a real unintelligent person. I'll let someone else point out all the stupidity in your story. I'm to busy destroying all my parts since its the new trend these days. There's no excuse for people who sell junk and try to make it sound like the buyer is in the wrong. Personally I view you as a worthless member to this forum to be honest. And you are in every single way shady, you couldn't even come up with an accurate easy to understand response. Go back to English dat isn't a word homeboy.

SVT GT

Established Member
If I knew someone was looking for a tork tech kit here I would have sold them mine. I
went turbo and was selling a whole complete kit with good clean parts and most of
them NEW and unused. New AFCO w/fans, Dragon plenum w/ t/b, JLT, Newly Steig stage
6 ported Eaton w/snout rebuilt, etc etc etc. Had all the factory OEM Ford and tork tech gaskets NEW
and I printed out ALL the directions. The thing was I wasn't selling cheap as this seller was. I saw his add and
wondered why he was selling so low. I am now in the process of parting the kit out. So if you need any parts
let me know and I can maybe try and help out.
Heck I even have SLP long tubes in very good condition and a good SLP x pipe for a 2v if you need, let me know.

leo_svt00

Established Member
You sir sound like a real unintelligent person. I'll let someone else point out all the stupidity in your story. I'm to busy destroying all my parts since its the new trend these days. There's no excuse for people who sell junk and try to make it sound like the buyer is in the wrong. Personally I view you as a worthless member to this forum to be honest. And you are in every single way shady, you couldn't even come up with an accurate easy to understand response. Go back to English dat isn't a word homeboy.***

Thank you for your impressive comment.you have just enlightened this forum and changed the perspective in my life.what a prick.I'm just trying to make a point here which obviously you couldn't understand.never stated the buyer is wrong.you are oblivious to the situation and a person who ignores details about certain matter and makes stupid comments like you just did.guess what homeboy DAT made you an ignorant moron.too*ignorant*to even consider that what I'm selling is not junk.a person who gives no respect to others isn't considered an intelligent human being.

JbeastJ

Established Member
SVT GT: I'm not sure how to pm, still new here. But, If you still have some of those parts here in the future I might be interested. ( Hoping to do a tork tech kit on my car this winter )

tropicmustang

Established Member
Leo, you can't even Stand behind something you sell, yet you didnt tell the buyer that what they would be getting is a smashed heat exchanger and a cracked leaking intercooler that was patched with jb weld. Why didn't you tell me the intercooler had a JANKY repair performed on it? I'm guessing you thought I wouldn't catch it. You are the ignorant one on here. Then you tried to tell me you wanted compensation for all of this. You sir should evaluate this situation if you were the buyer. If I was you I wouldn't have sold this kit to someone stating its in excellent working order when it indeed is not.

teufel GT

Established Member
Leo, I am the one who actually told him about your kit....because I have a tork tech kit which was in the works for Sean and told him this was just to good of a deal. I thought I was doing the right thing and showing him it....I was clearly wrong. Look you can come on here and defend yourself all day long, it is your right, but it does not excuse you from the fact that you are an irresponsible seller. I am just curious as to why you would post that the blower was "powder coated" when it looks spray painted? Or why sale a part which was clearly not in described condition or why ship a couple thousand dollars worth of parts as if you're shipping a box full of old clothing....? Things like this hint to mischievous intent. You can say "we" or "I am" being biased if you want, but perception is reality on how these items were handled and situation looks.

Good look trying to do further business on here.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Thank you for your impressive comment.you have just enlightened this forum and changed the perspective in my life.what a prick.I'm just trying to make a point here which obviously you couldn't understand.never stated the buyer is wrong.you are oblivious to the situation and a person who ignores details about certain matter and makes stupid comments like you just did.guess what homeboy DAT made you an ignorant moron.too*ignorant*to even consider that what I'm selling is not junk.a person who gives no respect to others isn't considered an intelligent human being.

Have ever heard of a space bar between sentences? You might be easier to understand. I'd call me a prick to, the fact of the matter is you're just trying to make more excuses for the fact that you are in the wrong. Man up and refund this guy his money. You do not even remotely sound like you have a shred of an idea about what's going on. If you were genuinely sorry about what you did you would be making amends not trying to prove to other forum members others are in the wrong. We made that decision based off your add and pathetic excuse for a parts stash you shipped to the buyer. Call me ignorant, or a prick, I've been called worse by better and you're still a scumbag of a seller.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
its pretty impressive you could tear up a heat exchanger and intercooler that badly in 2 years.

no excuse for selling a heat exchanger and intercooler in that condition without full disclosure. Good luck ever selling anything around here again

whatwhine

Established Member
Leo- you are a tool. Settle this shit. Refund at least part of it, get the parts that are owed to you from him and never post here again. Your word is tainted, reputation destroyed. Your attitude towards him and us readers has been terrible and childish. Plus your spelling and grammar suck ass.....take your damn time typing and make it clear for us to read. Or don't post at all.
You are in the wrong.

Op- this is a tough thing to deal with. You could have done a little better on your end of this deal. Take all of this and Learn from it. Leo is in the wrong.
I'm sorry you had to deal with this crap. Get a partial refund, get replacement parts, clean everything up and install.

Life will go on. You live and you learn.

Rich

Last edited:

scottydsntknow

Established Member
Whatever wound up happening with this? Also, asshats like this seller are the reason I ALWAYS use a credit card for big purchases online. 1 call to the bank in this situation and boom, CC is refunded and fraud alert put on this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread