Tork tech kit purchased extremely disatsified

tropicmustang

Established Member
I purchased this kit from Leo last week and i received it today. This kit was in horrible shape. very very poorly packaged. The heat exchanger was completely crushed and fins ruined. I would never put it on my car. upon further inspection the intercooler for the supercharger was repaired with jb weld that apparently did not work. this was repaired in two places. the inside of the blower is covered with goo from the coolant and which should not be in there. Leo dosen't think this is a big deal and thinks I should just go and buy this stuff used and replace it and spend more money. The fact is i didn't pay for a poorly put together kit that has issues that i have to replace half of the stuff in the kit before i can even use it. I've tried working this out with Leo but he believes i am out to scam him. Iv purchased and sold several thing on here and this is not right at all. by far the worst purchase i have eve had besides being screwed over by Vindicated an now i have to file a claim with paypal to try and get my money back. I will post pictures of all of this tomorrow to show everyone what I received. All i want is a refund and i will ship his blower back but Leo has already spent the money and is refusing to give me a refund. Please give me your input.

1hot281

Established Member
Link to original for sale ad? If the kit was described as being in better condition than you received it in, then I'd follow through with your Paypal claim.

tropicmustang

Established Member
Last edited:

teufel GT

Established Member
Posted for Tropic.
photo.gif

photo2.gif

photo6.gif
photo1.gif
photo5.gif
photo4.gif
photo3.gif

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
Looks like billy did this. I kid, but that's shitty, seller coulda atlease stated the issues with it. Good luck.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
WOW... Coming from a Tork tech guy myself that's horrendous. I saw the for sale add when he posted it and thought wow what a deal because of the price. Now I can see why this guy was trying to shuck this thing so cheap. I definitely believe that he owes you a refund on this. This was not listed as a kit that needed parts replaced. I can't believe anyone would actually feel like you could put something like this on a car and it work. This is definitely a bad deal. Waiting for the seller to chime in on this but he owes you your money back IMO.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
post this in smackdown, what shady seller. If he does not refund you then let's throw him into the wolves.

tropicmustang

Established Member
I agree Teufel. This is ridiculous. still waiting for a response from him but it seems like he wants to go about this the hard way.

Last edited:

froush

Established Member
This is why im always scared to buy from people. I havent been screwed over yet but this is ****ed up.

95PGTTech

Established Member
Though he hasn't posted in a few days, he has been online as of about a half hour ago. Guaranteed he has seen this thread.

tropicmustang

Established Member
I hope he sees it. All he says is that I'm trying to scam him because I never shipped out his parts. I wasn't able to due to work obligations and I told him that Tuesday. I was going to ship everything Friday that I owed him untill I got the blower and saw the shape that it was in. I told him what Wassup right away and he said I'm pretty much full of it and this is bullshit. He then tried telling me he wants compensation for his car being down another words he wouldn't refund my money fully and he wanted me to ship his crappy worn out parts back. i laughed and said what about my car leo? This guy says everything is in perfect working order to Paypal but it is not. Intercoolers are not supposed to have coolant in them and jb weld on them Leo. the jb weld patch job di not work leo. it was damaged and you tried to patch the issue. also tried goey coolant should not be in a blower another reason why an intercooler should not leak.The heat exchanger also is damaged so bad that it looks like it went through WWII and Vietnam. So fed up with this guy being so blind to what his parts look like. You can tell PayPal you have videos of your car running and pictures but damages were not presented or was I told of them. I didn't buy something just to replace half of the kit. PayPal will be receiving a link to this blog also just an FYI.

tropicmustang

Established Member
I paid pay pal and he sent me the pictures of it on the car and a few during disassembly. How can you see a bad intercooler when it's bolted to the blower or a screwed up heat exchanger when the bad side is not pictured. It's funny he has pictures of everything in nice small boxes but everything came in two large obnoxious boxes from John Deere. Nothing was packaged those pics were how that blower was right out of the box. I am holding onto both boxes with the shipping labels on them in case he's trying to pull a fast one.

Last edited:

1sikStang

Established Member
Wow, this is a really shady sell. Man up and give the man a refund! I was so close to transferring the $$ and buying this kit too. Just thought it was too good to be true. I would be so pissed, that's why he only sent pics of it installed, who knows when they were taken. Good luck hope PayPal comes through and refunds your $$$$.

cloned

Established Member
I was lookin at the ad as a steel but I feel.for ya now that's shady as all hell he owe you some.money back

Stang Stalker

Established Member
Man I don't know if it is even worth Scrap.
you may get $30 for the aluminum. If that!!!
You need to get your money back.

tropicmustang

Established Member
LEO on paypal

this has become a really big headache.trying to deal with Sean has been my worst experience the guy is unsure of what he wants to do .keeps changing his mind every day and have been really trying to close this deal but he just refuses.have text message records of our conversations to prove i never said items were brand new and to prove he agreed to ship some parts to me as part of our agreement and never did.sean tried to stop negotiation even before i shipped parts even before he had seen them.the reason he gave me was he ran out of money and wanted a refund.sean changed his mind once again and decided to keep deal going so i shipped my parts as part of our agreement and he said hed ship his at the same time i trusted him but he never did so.before i took parts off my car i clearly said to him to be sure is what he wanted because i wasnt going to disassemble my car unless parts were already sold he didnt hesistate to send payment so i went ahead and took parts off and get them ready to ship.i have vídeos to prove items were working properly before disassembly and pictures to prove items were in good condition and not in the conditions sean states.parts that were shipped are filled with oil and antifreeze for cooling and lubrication those parts were in postions during shipping and delivery process that shouldnt be thats the reason for fluids spills. the fact that intercooler has jb weld on for repair doesnt make he rest junk.air exchanger as he calls it which is indeed a heat exchanger is located on lowest part of front bumper is obvious is going to have insects and rock chips on surface.items were pulled off running in Excellent condition.he doesnt have to spend nothing to make it work.i even offered to find him a replacement for heat exchanger and pay for it which in theory dont have to because mine works and can be proven.i think sean is an honest guy but want ready to make a purchase at the time and now he regrets spending so much money he wants it back.not fai

tropicmustang

Established Member
I told Leo that I was short of funds and wouldn't be able to ship the parts out for about a week. I needed to get paid since i just gave him $2,150.00 for his shitty blower. He wasn't willing to work with me at all so i said just this is getting to be a big hassle and to just refund me my money. The problem was Leo spent all the money before he shipped the blower out so he said i would have to wait until he found another buyer. It was getting to be a hassle for me so i said we will follow through with what we talked about and that was it. I spoke with hi on the phone about it. I realized that i was getting hosed and paying for shipping on both sides which was bothering me. He was giving me shit saying "ohh we had a deal man" and then he gave me the run around.
I told him it would be either Monday or Friday due to my work schedule that i would be able to get the parts out. ( which i have the text messages to him stating that). I am so glad i wasn't able to get them out untill Friday which was the day the blower came and i saw the junk i got.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread