Torco accelerator questions.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I agree that e85 is pretty bad ass. I really want to run it on my car with boost. As far as torco we will see. I will be opening the motor in a few months anyways so I will see the carnage then.

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
Kevin - Do you not get any of these deposits in your filters? No solid white rocks?

Last edited:

grnenvy

Established Member
I have been running Torco for over 12 years with Zero problems. It was the cure for blown
head gaskets on the 10 bolt small block Ford cylinder head for me. Now don't get me wrong 116-118 race fuel is better but its $$ and not easy to get. I also ran it in my 03 Cobra making over 800rwhp. How about KB 22psi with a 100 shot on the street.
As for it soiling the plugs it does but who races there car and doesn't changes there plugs every 3-6k? It does discolor the
combustion and exhaust track but I have never seen any detoration or erosion from it and I have had many motors apart that used
this product. The one pic of the spark plug on Torco is fake if u know how to read plugs u would know that's oil and a lot of hard miles.
Not sure why it works but it sure does.

As for E85 I don't know enough about it but it can't be better then real race fuel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread