Took the Sponys out for a spin

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
Sadly the season is winding down in the northeast, so enjoying every bit we can.

Went for a quick drive with Timspony to try the new headlights, and snapped a couple shots. Some didnt come out that, but here they are. Would have gotten more, but SOMEBODY was tired!

DSC02993.jpg

DSC02996.jpg

DSC02999.jpg

DSC03002.jpg

DSC03004.jpg

Right after this one I cut it short after a standoff with a skunk. I really didnt want to push my luck, nor stink up my car/house.

DSC03008.jpg

EDIT:
A few more. Was a nice day today, so I headed over to the abandoned Navy base. Didnt want to make a new thread just for these.

DSC03023_zpsa0f0b40c.jpg

DSC03011_zpsd2431e02.jpg

DSC03019_zpsccf08ce1.jpg

DSC03029_zps47435bed.jpg

DSC03021_zps7f31e24c.jpg

DSC03015_zps5cc2a8c8.jpg

Last edited:

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Rusty's OW Pony looks very nice with the Cobra bumper. ..plus it will be sporting a Cobra Eaton in the next few weeks :D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ditto on both cars being really nice. Sad that in the northeast it's nearing the end of another driving season. Also some brave souls will drive right through the winter. I like your Chevelle SS, too. :)

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
I do like that first pic! :)

It came out pretty good!

Lookin' good Rusty!

Thanks Jeff!

Ditto on both cars being really nice. Sad that in the northeast it's nearing the end of another driving season. Also some brave souls will drive right through the winter. I like your Chevelle SS, too. :)

Lucky I dont have the 97 GT for this winter! and thanks- Im liking the chevelle these days (except the gas stops!)

Added a couple more to the first post- Didnt want to make another thread.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
35th skirts look sick on the OW, I have a set in my basement I would put on if I wasn't selling my car lol...not feeling the front bumper tho. Cars look great otherwise!

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
35th skirts look sick on the OW, I have a set in my basement I would put on if I wasn't selling my car lol...not feeling the front bumper tho. Cars look great otherwise!

Thanks!

Factory bumper has some damage, so the 03 went on. First choice was a 99-01 bumper, but too much $$$ at the time. Ive thought about putting it back on, but I really dont want a Mach1 lookalike (which is also why i changed the spoiler)

Last edited:

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Thanks!

Factory bumper has some damage, so the 03 went on. First choice was a 99-01 bumper, but too much $$$ at the time. Ive thought about putting it back on, but I really dont want a Mach1 lookalike (which is also why i changed the spoiler)

Keep the current look .... looks great IMHO :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread