MustangThief

Established Member
:banana:

^^^^^

Right there.

Wait.

:pepper:

^^^^ There we go.

I mean, a tornado-hurricane-ice-storm could not have wiped the goofy ass grin on my face. First gear, makes me lol . Second gear, if it hooks, hurts my belly.

I finally found some open road and gave her a few 3-4 pulls, but didn't even get past 125. "Why? Do tell why you didn't get past 125."

Because It scared the poo poo out of me. If I catch third gear right with a fast shift, it would break em loose. Granted, it's cold outside, about
40, and my nittos are at about 30% tl, but it sure was fun when she hooked up.

Very much considering ordering MT ET streets now. :burnout:

First, I tried doing a quick 40roll in 2nd through end of 3rd, and instead of thinking about when to shift, or what speed, my brain thought,

"Actually hooked, Whine, Loud, Fast, SEINFELD, KRAMER GEORGE COSTANZA! BRAKE" . Ok not really, but I need to wait till it gets warm out so i can see what the traction situation is like, because I was on ice out there. (Figuratively) :lol:

So anyway, she's parked for another while till the weather really breaks, and I can hook up and not freeze with my window down. In the meantime, I'm going to drool over going to the track, and I'm gonna piss on my 12 second time slip when I pull my 11's. Wish me ruck.

I think I just jinxed myself for pulling 11's.

*knocks on wood* :beer::beer:

At this power level, I can surely say...

All you twin screw owners.. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
sounds like you were having a blast!!!! i cant wait till i get a dyno/tune for mine...what make me more excited is i have a 100shot too....LOL

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Whats the turn around time on these port jobs? Definately gonna look into it after I do the IRS mods.

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Congrats :), I am really on the fence with the port, but this is making it a lot easier :rockon:

TORQJNKY

For the money, you can't beat it. My Stage 5 made 19.9 psi at 4200RPM with a 2.8 upper and 4lb lower. Over 17psi, these Eaton's make a ton of heat (Not good), so we stopped the dyno tune. Plus, I only had 93 Octane in it. I am going to a 2.95 upper before I dyno tune again. Heading to Excessive Motorsports on April 3rd with my new 2.95 upper. Will post the numbers when I finally get them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL! You sound like a young kid who just got a dream bike for Christmas. LOL! Fun, isn't it? Sounds like you will be loving the heck out of that setup for quite a while. And with Summer fast approaching, the fun as only started. Enjoy it! And be safe! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread