Took some pics of the car...

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
I think it looks good. Sounds about like when I had my Eclipse and mounted the front mount before I installed the bigger turbo. And of course some turbo civic wanted to race. Haha oh well.

The black chrome looks good with the rest of the car.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
I think it's time for me to throw away the FR500s and step up to some black chrome Terminator stockers lol. That is one bad ass looking ride. Black on black ftmfw!

By the way, are those 17's?

looks sickkk as always! what intercooler is that?

lol actually its basically an ebay intercooler. I wanna say it's a greddy knockoff...its 15x36 and 3" deep...does the job!

I think it's time for me to throw away the FR500s and step up to some black chrome Terminator stockers lol. That is one bad ass looking ride. Black on black ftmfw!

By the way, are those 17's?

haha yea I guess not many people have really seen the black chrome's...but beware, I had quite a headache with the company to replace one of them...one of the original rims I got had almost no black tint on it, so I had 3 black chrome rims, and 1 chrome rim. Thank god my brother works at Leathal, and they are all awesome over there...they swapped out my crappy rim :rockon: and yea, they are 17's

Car looks great. If you could lower it an inch or so, it would look even better!

thanks! I actually have Steeda lowering springs on the car already. The car actually sits lower than it looks in some of those pics, for some reason it looks like a 4x4 in others lol.

Users who are viewing this thread