Took some pics of the car...

Alright, so it has been a while since I have posted, but oh well. Detailed the car a couple days ago and decided to try and take some daylight pics for the first time...

10140810.gif

10140814.gif

10140815.gif

1014083.gif

1014085.gif

1014089.gif

101420082.gif

1014088.gif

and no, say whatever you want, I don't have the turbo in yet lol...interfooler ftl....The Cobra has turned into the daily again, so the build slowed down. The front suspension is going in this weekend, then the Turbo will be installed the weekends to come.

Enjoy!

sex on wheels! Cleanest Cobra ever!

thanks so much!!

Drives me crazy because the girls at my work make fun of me and roll their eyes when I get pissed that it rains the day I wash the car, get pissed when the restaurants in the same plaza stuff fliers in my door, or anything in between...why don't they understand???? :bash: lol

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
car looks great

wtf are you thinking with the interfooler, since it's American I think we can cll it fries instead of rice.

BTW all the guys are not giving you crap just because you are female and they are pussies.

car looks great

wtf are you thinking with the interfooler, since it's American I think we can cll it fries instead of rice.

BTW all the guys are not giving you crap just because you are female and they are pussies.

haha nah I'm expecting crap...get it everywhere I go. Karma gets even with me tho...driving down the highway, black Turbo supra passes me, yellow 08 z06 passes me, Supra slows down next to my slow car :(

Users who are viewing this thread