Took Delivery of our 15 EcoBoost Mustang today!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
This is making me very happy as I'm pretty set on getting the Focus RS when it gets here. Same powertrain but AWD!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Has this been confirmed by for to be coming to he states?

Not by Ford specifically, but there's a lot of solid info coming out that points to the credibility of it. Latest news is that it will be imported because of the AWD which right now Ford doesn't have the capacity to manufacture the AWD in the states. The new AWD drivetrain is being developed for the Focus as well as other Ford products like the Fusion and Edge as a "true" AWD as opposed to the fwd biased system they have now. The RS prototype has been seen in both Europe at the Nurburgring and in the US testing on the streets I believe. On top of that the 2.3 EB has been confirmed for the most part with power ranging from the EB Mustang's levels up to a supposed 350hp. If we're ever going to get an RS car it's going to be now as everything is universal between Europe and the US. Plus Ford said the success of the STs would determine if it ever happened and the STs have been pretty popular sellers so far with majority buyers being well off and in their late 20s to early 30s which is a good demographic for a more expensive, higher performance model. I think they said the average ST buyers salaries were close to $100k/year.

four28

Established Member
Stock turbo torque monster. It will be holding power longer with a down pipe this will be a nice daily for me. I'm excited to get mine!

kingnut

Established Member
Ok so bigger intercooler, bigger injectors, and BAP. We could be seeing 450whp and 550wtq? What amount of WHP do you guys think this motor will hold safely?

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ok so bigger intercooler, bigger injectors, and BAP. We could be seeing 450whp and 550wtq? What amount of WHP do you guys think this motor will hold safely?

The intercooler yes, but these are mechanical fuel pumps. a BAP won't work since the pump is driven by the camshaft, and no one makes injectors. Remember, these run thousands of PSI in the rail

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Well, it's the item people wanted to know most about our car. What did it do at the track? Well, check it out for yourself! :rolling:

http://youtu.be/H2dkcQGQBXs

This was done with full weight, right off the road, on an open test and tune night, and, wait for it..... on 20" wheels and tires!

Not too shabby for a tune only! That's right, tune only!

So for those of you begging to know what our tune can do, we answered your plea :burnout:

04nccobra

Established Member
Well, it's the item people wanted to know most about our car. What did it do at the track? Well, check it out for yourself! :rolling:

http://youtu.be/H2dkcQGQBXs

This was done with full weight, right off the road, on an open test and tune night, and, wait for it..... on 20" wheels and tires!

Not too shabby for a tune only! That's right, tune only!

So for those of you begging to know what our tune can do, we answered your plea :burnout:

Really impressive, actually more so than the GT. You mention 20" tires, were these the stock tires?

Voltwings

Established Member
Been saying it from the beginning, this thing is going to be straight dirty! Nicely done.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
While others are only showing you dyno runs, gauges, or "coming soon" propaganda, we are out doing what we do best. Setting records and amazing people with the results we can achieve with the EcoBoost family of engines., Not only did we run an impressive 12.6 1/4 mile time earlier in the week on 20" wheels and tires, making it the fastest tune only EcoBoost Mustang in the country, we decided to see what some light weight wheels and tires would do. With a 17" race wheel and tire combo, along with removing the front seat, we were able to run a 12.1 1/4 mile time. This easily makes it the quickest EcoBoost Mustang on the planet.

We are just getting started with this platform, so keep a look out for more world records from Livernois Motorsports and Engineering!

Worlds_fastest_EB_mustang_zps0b4de134.jpg

EB_Mustang_BnL_zpsa2849791.gif

Users who are viewing this thread