Took a picture of my car today!

Blades

Established Member
Thanks guys.. :) And the girl is more expensive than the car in terms of upkeep.

I was just as shocked as everyone else when NBS4 told me to stop spending $$ on my car!! :cryying:

Established Member
Blades: That woman is HOOOOOTT. I will paypal you 5 bucks if you get a couple shots of her busting some thong on your ride.

Try to center her up on your car. damnn she's hot.

DOHC32VMark8

Established Member
Gots me some new wallpaper!:thumbsup: Dayum fine girl Blades, and a SICK car!:beer: When you comin back to MA? I gotta see your Cobra in person :rockon:

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by NYCStangGT
Blades, tell your girl she's absolutely beautiful.

And if she wants to hook up, here's a pic of me again:
sampre.jpg

Please tell me that not a womens leather jacket with no undershirt

Originally posted by NBS4
Oh Jesus Christ. I make one truthful comment and I'm the bad guy now.

I don't apologize for my comments. Not one bit. It's not my fault she can't handle the truth. You want to try and shelter her from it.. So be it. Do you honestly think I'm the only one with an Unfavorable opinion about her chest? Why even post a pic of her if you can't handle the negative responses? The better question is why does she even care what people think of her?

To the Retard who asked for my girlfriends picture. Please.. Why would i even want a girlfriend? That means i would have to stop spending money on myself and spend it on her. Maybe after i pay off my house and fully on my cars i'll look for one.... Nah.

Ahhh I see. So your not that great looking and you can't get a decent chick. We forgive you then.

Originally posted by WishIHadaCobra
Please tell me that not a womens leather jacket with no undershirt

Dude that guy could wear a f***in bowtie and a tutu and he would still be the man. Jessica Simpson has to be one of the hottest chicks on the planet.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Originally posted by Hissman
Blades, Tell her I said she is perfect. :)

This is my opinion as well...I like the way her body looks and maybe one day some people on this board won't be as shallow to think that beauty is only skin deep.

I'm sorry but if im going to be with someone, she better have a kickass personality.:beer: :beer:

Last edited:

Blown01GT

Established Member
Originally posted by Hydroshutter
This is my opinion as well...I like the way her body looks and maybe one day some people on this board won't be as shallow to think that beauty is only skin deep.

I'm sorry but if im going to be with someone, she better have a kickass personality.:beer: :beer:
You just made the dumbest statement ever.

'This is your opinion as well' ??

So you think shes perfect, then you go on to talk about how personality means so much, when you have never met nor spoken to this woman.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Yeah, but I have the sense of telling if a person's mean, boring, etc. just by their pic, and 99.9 percent of the time, I'm right. I guess I'm not the only one with that sense.

Blown01GT

Established Member
Originally posted by T-Bolt
Yeah, but I have the sense of telling if a person's mean, boring, etc. just by their pic, and 99.9 percent of the time, I'm right. I guess I'm not the only one with that sense.

Bwahahahaha...

You have the 'sense'

What a joke, you cant tell a rats ass about a person from a pic. Sorry.

Originally posted by Hydroshutter

Blah, I would much rather date a drop dead gorgeous dult than a ugly chick with the greatest personality out of anyone I have ever met.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Originally posted by Blown01GT
Bwahahahaha...

You have the 'sense'

What a joke, you cant tell a rats ass about a person from a pic. Sorry.

Oh hell yes I can. You can tell from that pic that she's a fun lovin' chick. We make our judgements about a person within the first couple seconds we meet them. I just can tell through pics.

Users who are viewing this thread