Blades

Established Member
And this little bugger happened to sneak into the picture. :bowdown:

pic removed for my girlfriend.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
DAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAM!!! She is a red head.....I thought my wife was a red head untill we got married and she quit coloring her damn hair. Brunette now. That was the main thing I loved about her.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I have came back and looked @ this thread about 4 times now.. and DAAAAAAAYYYYYYAAAAM! Still.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Blades
Ya man shes a Red Head. .:)

I had to fix your statement. It was obviouse you are drunk and mearly made a typo. I fixed it for you. No worries.:beer:

Last edited:

jam2u

Established Member
Blades - any suggestions on how to get the female to pose next to the car? Mine runs from the camera even though it is verrrry sweet to her. :shrug: BTW: Your pic is :thumbsup:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by 4CEFED
what car:dw: ........nice:thumbsup:

Exactly... I am being honest. I didn't even notice the car untill I came back to this thread the 3rd time.

GotGrunt

Established Member
Originally posted by jam2u
Blades - any suggestions on how to get the female to pose next to the car? Mine runs from the camera even though it is verrrry sweet to her. :shrug: BTW: Your pic is :thumbsup:
Yah, please let us know :coolman:

Blades

Established Member
Glad everyone likes.. I got her in a bathing suit by taking her to the apartment's pool.. Then I whipped out the camera and started taking pictures of her.. So I told her to put on some shoes and pose by my car.. Shes really a ham for the camera depending on what kind of mood shes in. The key to it is that its just for fun. If she didn't approve the pictures they wouldn't go online or stay on the computer..

Now how do I send that into 5.0 mag?!! :D Thanks guys, you made my day (and hers!), I won't hear any insecure comments from her for months!!

nuxx

Established Member
Two of those buggers snuck into a picture of my car, I know how annoying that can be...

lol.jpg

-Peter

Users who are viewing this thread