Took a picture of my car today!

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
nice pic Blades... good looking car and girl:thumbsup: wish i could get my car outta the shop:nonono: but then again i dont know if any ladies will come over in a bathing suit:bored:
jd

MY 03 L

Established Member
ddddaaaaaaaammmmnnnnnnn:bowdown: :bowdown:

You got a hot girl Blades:beer:

1 to 10, she is a 15 man... :bowdown: :bowdown:

USAOwnz

I don't even know now!
Established Member
Hehe, now that is a type of girl you would really want to get to know in a physical way.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
this thread rocks. lucky guy!. I'm going to see if I can't get my sorta gf to take pictures with my cobra... needs to be a bright sunny day! then I'll share with all my fellow SVTers

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Just got back from the john with a printed out pic of your girl, and hell broke loose in this thread. Some people have alot of nerve. Damn!!!!

j/k Blades, Nice ride and even nicer Lady. Keep um coming if you can..............

BlueSS

Nice Eddie. Tell K Bar she's a sport for bustin out the bikini :beer: Rock on with your bad self kristen, nice pic :rockon:

Blown01GT

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTDarin
Well Blades didn't say "what do you think of my GF". Besides what NBS4 said was pretty harsh, there is a fine line between critiquing the way someones GF looks (when they ask you to) and asking for a beating. NBS4 crossed that line.
It's different when it comes to someones girl friend or wife. If someone post pics of their car you have to expect the negative comments but when somone post pics of their gf or wife, no matter what you think have a little F'ing respect.
Honestly dude, its the internet.

If he couldnt handle a little criticizm and realize every guy on earth wouldnt think his chick was a supermodel, he should have posted it.

Ive posted pics of my gf and dont expect every reply to say omgomg shes so hot!!11

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
hey blades do you remember me. i havnt talked to lethal yet but are you sure he is the one i met in cooper?? oh and very cute girl u need to put her in more pictures andi would like to see her in your next video. i have been wating a long tome can you please make some new kills and post them. ohh yah and ill talk to lethal

SuperTrooper

Can't get the last word n
Established Member
Eddie...the chica is HAWT! The dumbass with the case of penis envy? Well, lets just say he takes stock in aloe vera. There aint a damn thing wrong with her!

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
hey blades how can you afford that car??? i am 16 and i can and have an 03 gt but i have just started my own business. i have baught bubble gum machines and moved them to malls and other stores. i make 650 off of each one and i have three right now. they take three to four months to seelll but thats ok

Users who are viewing this thread