To those who doubt theres a good cop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikGT

Banned
FordSVTFan said:
What are you talking about? Jealous about what? That you have an 02 GT? Mark has a Cadillac XLR in his garage and I have a Mercedes CLK Cab. What is there to be jealous of?

The sign you should look for is the "speed limit " sign. Whatever it says in black and white is the speed you should set your speedometer to.

im only 21 and i could have either one of those cars but i bought what i wanted.....And most leos dont own nice cars...from what i hear they only make around $30,000 a year.

LTHLBLU---you were wrong....there arent any good cops...they all obviously think their better than everybody and they would rather pull you over for going 5mph over the limit than to go solve some real crime...but that whats important here right??? dirty damn cops :nonono: ---- peace

Last edited:

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
People that come on here thinking they have special legal rights really makes me want to change my major to law enforcement. I'd love to pull over these people and slap them in the face with the hand of reality.

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
QuikGT said:
by shitty--you mean faster than your xlr ????? :burn: oh it might be the jealousy thing... your a retired leo and drive a decent car while im 21 and have a pretty quick car.....what did you drive when you were 21???

If fast was what I wanted, I would have kept the 03 Cobra I traded in on the XLR, or the 02 Lightning I had before that, etc.

I love your next post where you state you could have bought either of our cars but chose an 02 GT.................ya, we all know how quick the 02 GT's were............ :bored:

You need to go home now, I hear you mom calling you to come finish your homework. :burn:

Last edited:

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
QuikGT said:
LTHLBLU---you were wrong....there arent any good cops...they all obviously think their better than everybody. peace
Nah, like i said, these guys seem to be giving all cops a bad name. :nonono:

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
QuikGT said:
im only 21 and i could have either one of those cars but i bought what i wanted.....And most leos dont own nice cars...from what i hear they only make around $30,000 a year.

LTHLBLU---you were wrong....there arent any good cops...they all obviously think their better than everybody. peace

HAHAHAHAHA... You can't be serious.

Last edited:

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
If that's the case, why are you here? Those of you who complain, never contribute useful or factual information to the threads, you simply jump in with negative comments and hi-jack the threads.

It would really help if you could comprehend the material or at least participate with an open mind but that never seems to happen.

Those of you who feel this way should move on down to the Smack Down Cafe where all the other brainiacs hang out and discuss really high-brow subjects such as "does your mom have tattoos" or "what drugs have you tried"....................

QuikGT

Banned
mswaim said:
If fast was what I wanted, I would have kept the 03 Cobra I traded in on the XLR, or the 02 Lightning I had before that, etc.

I love your next post where you state you could have bought either of our cars but chose an 02 GT.................ya, we all know how quick the 02 GT's were............ :bored:

You need to go home now, I hear you mom calling you to come finish your homework. :burn:

WOW am i supposed to be impressed that you drive a cadillac?...as if that werent typical. :rollseyes ..hey my grandma drives one too except she doesnt think she is hot shit bc of it!!!! :burn: Maybe i got the gt bc i could do more for less with it????? Maybe the insurance is way cheaper? but forget that- today is a good day and im not gonna let some old tired worn out police officers who have nothing better than to do than try and piss people off via the internet get to me!!!

Lawman85

Banned
QuikGT said:
WOW am i supposed to be impressed that you drive a cadillac?...as if that werent typical. :rollseyes ..hey my grandma drives one too except she doesnt think she is hot shit bc of it!!!! :burn: Maybe i got the gt bc i could do more for less with it????? Maybe the insurance is way cheaper? but forget that- today is a good day and im not gonna let some old tired worn out police officers who have nothing better than to do than try and piss people off via the internet get to me!!!

I've got better things to do... like find you to write a ticket to...

QuikGT

Banned
I hijacked a thread???!!!!! im pretty sure it was hijacked by yalls rude-ass attitudes?!!! LTHLBLU what do you think??? i bet you didnt expect all this trash talk when u were trying to say somethiong nice about them did u??? but yea maybe your right they make all cops look bad.

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
Lawman85 said:
What's that noise I hear?? Hmmm..... is that a closed sign that FordSVTFan is hammering up on the wall???

:lol:

He can't get here fast enough......................... :pop:

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
QuikGT said:
I hijacked a thread???!!!!! im pretty sure it was hijacked by yalls rude-ass attitudes?!!! LTHLBLU what do you think??? i bet you didnt expect all this trash talk when u were trying to say somethiong nice about them did u??? but yea maybe your right they make all cops look bad.
i agree sadly, i just wanted to PRAISE a cop and let people know its not always bad but it seems like some people want to keep those thoughts going...

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
QuikGT said:
im only 21 and i could have either one of those cars but i bought what i wanted

Sure you could have! So instead of buying a Cobra you got a GT, but you could afford an $80K car. Right :rolleyes: That is right, I forgot, Cingular Wireless starts their people off at $200K/yr. :loser:

.....And most leos dont own nice cars...from what i hear they only make around $30,000 a year.

I guess your hearing is really bad. A Suffolk County, N.Y. officer starts at $89K. Most of the agents I work with are GS12 or GS13s with LEAP and Locality make well over $100K.

LTHLBLU---you were wrong....there arent any good cops...they all obviously think their better than everybody and they would rather pull you over for going 5mph over the limit than to go solve some real crime...but that whats important here right??? dirty damn cops :nonono: ---- peace

Time to tell you to read the guidelines for this forum and follow them. If you can not, you wont be allowed to post here again. This is your only warning!

Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread