To ALL the guys in SB, Ventura, or Camarillo

nelos04

Established Member
Thanks for that klarkent yeah it was me going towards rice,and yeah thats him he just has the exhaust thats it but hardly ever takes it out I tell him that its a waste of car if he never wants to bring it out LoL.

02saleen

Established Member
it was meeting some of you guys today at the chumash cruise....an victor thanks for shadowing me on the way back..it seems to be running good now the rpms dont fluctuate anymore....so is anyone going to camarillo tonight?

Last edited:

02saleen

Established Member
not to sure if ill go yet...kinda lazy...if i do ill probably show up around 10ish..nice meeting you today by the way

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
it was meeting some of you guys today at the chumash cruise....an victor thanks for shadowing me on the way back..it seems to be running good now the rpms dont fluctuate anymore....so is anyone going to camarillo tonight?

No prob man. I don't think imma be out there tonight. It's cold out, my house is warm, the decision is easy for me :thumbsup:... me and my girl are gonna stay in and watch movies tonight. Maybe next week.

BTW, it was nice meeting all you guys out there today. You guys have some sick ass cars :rockon::beer:

Troy and Rach..... hope you guys didn't blow all your money hahaha

Last edited:

RocketCouch

Established Member
So I heard it was going to be good the one weekend I wasn't able to go and the car was actually running...

How was it last night?

5pointHo

Established Member
No prob man. I don't think imma be out there tonight. It's cold out, my house is warm, the decision is easy for me :thumbsup:... me and my girl are gonna stay in and watch movies tonight. Maybe next week.

BTW, it was nice meeting all you guys out there today. You guys have some sick ass cars :rockon::beer:

Troy and Rach..... hope you guys didn't blow all your money hahaha

It was nice meeting everyone out @ Chumash yesterday...

And no I didnt lose any money, I played blakcjack for 10 minutes, won $40 and left...figured id leave before I got TOO confident and lost hundreds :beer:

We should all get together again sometime and do a similar cruise :rockon:

BTW, this is RedfireVNM im usin my girlfriends computer :pepper:

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Do You guys still go out there on Saturday Night's (Del Taco/Petco Parking lot) haven't heard anything about it in a while?

Blind

Established Member
it's fun, but early in the night (10pm-12pm ish) a lot of flaming idiots play around in the parking lot, but after midnight (curfew) the crowd is different.

nelos04

Established Member
it's alot of fun it just depends on what kind of person u are,if you want to race it's better to come out on thursday nights sats are just a hang out days

02saleen

Established Member
Do You guys still go out there on Saturday Night's (Del Taco/Petco Parking lot) haven't heard anything about it in a while?

its ok at times but dont really go cus a bunch of idiots imo gunning it and burnning rubber...already seen a truck hit a parked car while burnning out and dont want that to happen to me

now that your closer maybe we can get a cruise going to valley cirlce on sunday 2-10-08 since a couple of us will be detailing our cars on saturday 2-9-08 if you want to stop by on sat its at

Line X of Conejo Valley
3833 Old Conejo Rd, Newbury Park, CA 91320

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Ok Sounds good I'll try to make tonight and Maybe Sunday. do they still meet at the parking lot across the Vons?

02saleen

Established Member
Ok Sounds good I'll try to make tonight and Maybe Sunday. do they still meet at the parking lot across the Vons?

the target/petco thing i think glenn and a couple other people are going...on sunday i wont be able to go...but now that this thread is back it should be easier to put together gtg's and cruises for the people in this area

Last edited:

Blind

Established Member
I think Glenn planned on going over tomorrow night.
if you and glenn are going I'll head over tonight to say hi.

I'm pissed I missed the detail day thing today, but my gf wasn't feeling well and decided not to go. I even woke up early and washed her car so I would be able to get help fixing the paint on it :(

Users who are viewing this thread