To ALL the guys in SB, Ventura, or Camarillo

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
eh... bookworm (time to change your ID Julie!!) and I drove by in the '07 GT/CS (went to Cocos). Hey 02Saleen, was that you we saw parked by AT&T. We saw you drive by Cocos. I was in the black '07 Stang parked next to Julie in the red Exploder.

Now that we have met a couple of you guys, we'll have to drop-in.

Misfitflesh

Established Member
You betcha!:banana: These guys are going to learn ALL kinds of things from me!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

That sounds pretty exciting:eek:

Wait..... so you guys are from Camarillo and you dont even go hang out at the camarillo meets? Gee I drive out there from Fillmore :rockon: I mean it does get pretty cold at nights but im sure Redfire has some extra UGGs you guys can borrow. :-D

Last edited:

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member

Wait..... so you guys are from Camarillo and you dont even go hang out at the camarillo meets? Gee I drive out there from Fillmore :rockon: I mean it does get pretty cold at nights but im sure Redfire has some extra UGGs you guys can borrow. :-D

damn thats cold...colder than camarillo nights :O You guys should definately come out and check it out, prepare yourself tho, there are a shit load of stupid ass people you WILL see doing stupid shit...They usually just buzz around a couple laps of the parking lot then leave :shrug:

Make sure to get there by like 10 tho, gotta get the FAST CAR PARKING WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

Misfitflesh

Established Member
damn thats cold...colder than camarillo nights :O You guys should definately come out and check it out, prepare yourself tho, there are a shit load of stupid ass people you WILL see doing stupid shit...They usually just buzz around a couple laps of the parking lot then leave :shrug:

Make sure to get there by like 10 tho, gotta get the FAST CAR PARKING WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

Dude, the guy in the miata last week that thought he was drift king..... I wanted to kick him in the balls so bad. :bash:

nelos04

Established Member
Hey KlaRKENT42 I think the SB cobra your asking about is one of my friends unless theres another one out there with the DD bullits its pretty low with tinted windows he had some slp's on it but I think he took them off,did it have Vista Ford plates covers??

02saleen

Established Member
eh... bookworm (time to change your ID Julie!!) and I drove by in the '07 GT/CS (went to Cocos). Hey 02Saleen, was that you we saw parked by AT&T. We saw you drive by Cocos. I was in the black '07 Stang parked next to Julie in the red Exploder.

Now that we have met a couple of you guys, we'll have to drop-in.

i doubt it was me...were meeting at 10 am at best buy on sat right?...been checking the weather on weather.com and it looks good...

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
i doubt it was me...were meeting at 10 am at best buy on sat right?...been checking the weather on weather.com and it looks good...

We'll be there at 10:00am. Ya, the weather forecast looks good! I hope I have enough time tomorrow to detail the Cobra. Do you still have my cell phone #?

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member

Usually, when we drive by, there's only a couple of cars there. Last Saturday we drove by in the GT/CS, it was pretty busy but, we were on going to Coco's for a late dinner.

We might check it out this Saturday depending when we get back from the Chumash cruise that morning. We're also cruising down to Valley Circle on Sunday morning with a couple of other Stangs. Anyone up for that? We're meeting up at 7:30am at Best Buy, Sunday morning. We'll probably take the Cobra.

DSCF2785_mod_520x280_1.jpg

Last edited:

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
Hey KlaRKENT42 I think the SB cobra your asking about is one of my friends unless theres another one out there with the DD bullits its pretty low with tinted windows he had some slp's on it but I think he took them off,did it have Vista Ford plates covers??

Don't remember if it had plate covers. Does he live near CI? If so, then it's him. Does he have anything done to it other than exhaust? That thing sounds sweet though :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread