To ALL the guys in SB, Ventura, or Camarillo

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
Please, oh please come out to the Camarillo spot and hangout for a while...There is always a lot of cars there, yes most are rice, but there are quite a few GTOs, GTs, and some Vettes...Im usually the only one out there with a Cobra and a feel so alone...If anyone wants directions or if you just wanna stop by and say whats up just leave a post here or PM me...Everyone is welcome, plus I plan on running some guys SS Camaro so it should be a pretty good time...BTW usually get there around 8:30ish PM and leave around 10PM

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
MyFordFoc1 said:
Please, oh please come out to the Camarillo spot and hangout for a while...There is always a lot of cars there, yes most are rice, but there are quite a few GTOs, GTs, and some Vettes...Im usually the only one out there with a Cobra and a feel so alone...If anyone wants directions or if you just wanna stop by and say whats up just leave a post here or PM me...Everyone is welcome, plus I plan on running some guys SS Camaro so it should be a pretty good time...BTW usually get there around 8:30ish PM and leave around 10PM
Damn I would...(I am fairly close), but I may be heading to Bob's for a bit.

RedfireVNM

Established Member
Its every Saturday night, im trying to get more and more stangs out there...Plus the police dont bother us there

RedfireVNM

Established Member
Bumpsticks...Ill be there as well...Anyway you would wanna park next to each other...I ususally park in the back

RedfireVNM

Established Member
Just get off on Los Posas and turn into the Shopping Center where Target is...you cant miss it...unless you were Stevie Wonder. Im trying to get as many mustangs as I can out there so please go

RedfireVNM

Established Member
Im going out there this weekend and so will Bumpsticks...hopefull we can get more...Its fun to just see whos out there and if anyone wants to run

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
There is SBstangs that meets every friday at 9pm at the In and Out in Goleta. I will be going as well as another 03 Cobra. Then every saturday at 9pm, we have a mustang hangout and the Santa Maria In and Out.

WE NEED MORE CARS!!

RedfireVNM

Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
There is SBstangs that meets every friday at 9pm at the In and Out in Goleta. I will be going as well as another 03 Cobra. Then every saturday at 9pm, we have a mustang hangout and the Santa Maria In and Out.

WE NEED MORE CARS!!
How many people show up to the In and Out in Goleta on Friday nights? Me and my girlfriend are looking for something to do tonight

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Depends, but usually around 8-15. It's a good group of guys, there should be a good turnout tonight.

RedfireVNM

Established Member
K well where in Goleta is it? I work off of Patterson and I kinda know the area...BTW how old are you guys that go out there?

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
MyFordFoc1 said:
K well where in Goleta is it? I work off of Patterson and I kinda know the area...BTW how old are you guys that go out there?

Mostly we are 18-25, but some older guys are there to. Couple in their 30's and one in his 60's I think.

The In and Out is on the exit Turnpike (Road?) And it's basically right there. Coming south, you need to go over the bridge. Coming north, you don't need to.

RedfireVNM

Established Member
Ill be heading out to Camarillo tonight if anyone wants to join me and bumpsticks...I have a 2003 Redfire

RedfireVNM

Established Member
Bumpsticks...dude, your killing me, I was out there till like 1030 but no one showed up so I left

Users who are viewing this thread