TMI Introduces 03-04 Cobra Style Upholstery Kits for Fox Body Mustangs

RedfireSVT

Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-style-upholstery-kits-fox-body-mustangs.html

cobraseats_zps1e9fbdc8.jpgcobraseats2_zps80f09ec0.jpg

cobraseats3_zps9024484d.jpgcobraseats4_zps867a8886.jpg

Want to add 03-04 Cobra seats to your 84-93 Fox Mustang? Well with the help of LatemodelRestoration.com and TMI you can have just that. Even better, you won't have to go search junkyards and forums just to find worn Cobra seats that need to be re-upholstered. With TMI's 03-04 Cobra style upholstery kits, you can reuse your factory seat frame, add the new seat foam (included in kit), put on the new upholstery and you now have 03-04 Cobra style seats for your Pony! This kit lets you keep all your factory seat options, add some aggressive bolstering and dress up your interior.

Save yourself some money and check out the install video to see how you can install these 03-04 Cobra style seats in your own garage. Installation will take you a few hours and can be completed with a few simple hand tools. No need to let your Mustang seat upholstery look worn and dated, upgrade today!!

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yj7F-wLQFSA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

TMIProducts

Established Member
we'll soon be offering Fox Headliners and Sunvisors in the insert unisuede so your entire interior will get a modern upgrade. I'll be sure to post up here when the new headliner/visors are ready to roll.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
we'll soon be offering Fox Headliners and Sunvisors in the insert unisuede so your entire interior will get a modern upgrade. I'll be sure to post up here when the new headliner/visors are ready to roll.

Sounds like a good time to build a Fox resto-mod.

TMIProducts

Established Member
Can we get the seats already put together? I realize its probably a shot in the dark.

Sorry sir - the Fox Frames are not being reproduced.

Will these be offered for new edge owners too?
We already offer the replacement foams and upholstery for the 99-04's. The good news about those sets is that they will fit on ANY 99-04 seat frame - be it V6 or GT. Upgrades are that simple.

Jroc

Established Member
meh.

It's a cool idea but it's kind of like polishing a turd. It's like spending money to dress up a 10 bolt in a Fbody. Why when you can replace it? On a budget I would just go with some Corbeau's(which can be had for $660 a pair from LMR) or other similar front buckets, and save weight, get better support/comfort, and looks.

Not trying to knock a sponsors product as it looks like a nice, quality product, but I'm just saying that Foxbody buckets are POS. The seats in my 88 GT weight more than the heavy seats in my Terminator.

Last edited:

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Sorry sir - the Fox Frames are not being reproduced.

We already offer the replacement foams and upholstery for the 99-04's. The good news about those sets is that they will fit on ANY 99-04 seat frame - be it V6 or GT. Upgrades are that simple.

I was actually referring to the sun visors and headliner. I'll be ordering new seat covers an these would make great additions too

Vonbrandwolf

Established Member
meh.

It's a cool idea but it's kind of like polishing a turd. It's like spending money to dress up a 10 bolt in a Fbody. Why when you can replace it? On a budget I would just go with some Corbeau's(which can be had for $660 a pair from LMR) or other similar front buckets, and save weight, get better support/comfort, and looks.

Not trying to knock a sponsors product as it looks like a nice, quality product, but I'm just saying that Foxbody buckets are POS. The seats in my 88 GT weight more than the heavy seats in my Terminator.

Corbeau's are ugly and not everyone is on a budget? Just sayin

Jroc

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread