Tires, Tires, Tires

conrad87

Established Member
General exclaim uhp (mark my words, you will see this tire on more and more cars. They make it in a ton of sizes, well priced and very good perforemance).

I had these on my wrx and was VERY impressed with them. The only thing bad about them is you can't get them too big on a rim as the side walls seemed rather weak, but when paired properly I was more than satisfied with them.

K2AHollywood

Established Member
It's mixed KA, but for the price it might be worth a shot. I've tried several different tires because some of them were cheap. I got a deal on the ps2's and they did not stay on more than 2 months. You have 17" wheels which is far cheaper than 18's usually by about 75-100 a tire.
I think tires depend a lot of the driver, the car and susp. You and the guy above really do not like the kdw2 and myself and many others have found the performance to be outstanding. I know a few guys that actually live near me that can't say enough about the ps2's but they really did not work well for me.
The options i gave are cheap in comparison to the pirellis and mich's. It's to bad that you do not have 18" wheels because I getting ready to take my p-zeros off and would cut you a hell of a deal since I got them for half price to start with.
Whatever you go with please update if you find a good tire that works for you. I'm going to get out of this thread before it becomes a pissing match. If I can help anymore please pm me.

Yeah I have screamed like a little girl with the KDW 2s too but it was more out of fear. I drive the car hard and expect a lot out of it that those just dont cut it for me. I have never been a fan of the pirelles on any of the cars I have run them on. Why did you not care for the PS2s?

Users who are viewing this thread