Tired my DROID, so I shot it! Vid included

jster171

CRACKER
Established Member
Did you shoot it with a damn pellet gun? Weak. I'm saving my OG droid for my .300RUM.

Yea man, not worth wasting real bullets and a pellet gun got the job done with ease. However, it would be fun to shoot one with a nice rifle or pistol to put a nice clean hole through the sucker. It's fun to shoot stuff just to see the mayhem. Living in the south, I grew up right beside a trash dump and me and friends would regularly go over and shoot paint cans, TV's etc. Fun Fun!!

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea man, not worth wasting real bullets and a pellet gun got the job done with ease. However, it would be fun to shoot one with a nice rifle or pistol to put a nice clean hole through the sucker. It's fun to shoot stuff just to see the mayhem. Living in the south, I grew up right beside a trash dump and me and friends would regularly go over and shoot paint cans, TV's etc. Fun Fun!!

Good point, hadn't thought of it that way.

Blk04Snake

Established Member
Hmm, same thing happening with my Droid 2. New iPhone 4s should be here tomorrow. I highly doubt I'll use the Droid to target practice with though. I did have fun shooting a Cavalier full of holes over the weekend with my XD40 though ;)

Frostonsvt

Blood Type- Oh Positive
Established Member
if anyone wants to shoot a iphone 4 please let me know before you do im looking to buy one :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that was a last resort. LOL! Definitely should have warranted a visit to your Verizon store. That's the first thing I do when my wife has a problem with her Android Incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread