Time to sell all the cars and turn in my license

Avispa

Established Member
Putting the Cobra in a ditch in January wasn't enough damage this year, apparently. I got a little impatient with the farmers tooling along 15 below the limit on the way to a car show and spun the vette out trying to pass 'em. :fm:

It wasn't pretty, but I still have no idea how I backed into a light pole exactly between the bumpers and didn't as much as scratch either of 'em.

DSC03826.jpg

Screw it. I'm selling my cars, turning in my license and will have to hire a driver.:shrug:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
How do you spin out while traveling 15 below the speed limit trying to pass a tractor?

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
You my friend need to sign up for an open track event or 10 with a six cylinder Mustang rental IN THE RAIN!

Make sure it's always raining because you really need some serious work on your car control.

That or move to a snowy state and learn how to catch a sliding car, good LORD!

I'm detecting a distinct absence of ANY finesse, what so ever.

I'm very sorry for all the wadding up but seriously the answer isn't quiting it's training.

EDIT: MSR Houston is just down the road outside of Angleton!

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
hahaha. that's some epic failure right there. i've never heard of someone crashing their car while trying to pass someone that's going below the speed limit.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was wondering myself how you could possibly lose control passing when you're under the speed limit passing slower cars. Was the road wet? A lot of sand? That is almost unheard of. I would definitely recommend a good driving course. Not ragging on you (well, maybe a little bit, LOL!) but a good course will help you control the cars you drive and in time lower your insurance rates with fewer/no accidents.

How much damage to the Vette, dollar wise?

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Not sure how to respond to that :shrug: sorry to hear your driving skill is that bad?? There, how about that..... Are you Asian?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread