Thread for people with road rage

robraySVT

Established Member
Brodozers and jeeps with those flood lights on the front and people with crazy bright led and hid headlights at night. No one needs that crap unless you're blind. If that's the case, you shouldn't be driving. It never fails one of these lifted truck idiots with led headlights gets behind my fiesta ST and my back windshield is right at their headlight level.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Love those idiots. Along with that, I love the aholes that get into the left lane in front of me when I am clearly coming in hot. Seriously, do you not know how highway driving works?!
That's why in my lifted dually when people do that I ride that a**. The really funny thing is when I'm in my boss...I guess cause it's white and black and I have two black ford stickers on the front bumper...people actually slow down down when I get behind the like I'm the police or something...then give me a dirty look when they get over and I blow by

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh man, reading all this has given me post traumatic stress from all of my commutes. I'm not gonna take it anymore. Someone is getting yanked out of their driver's side window tomorrow

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Brodozers and jeeps with those flood lights on the front and people with crazy bright led and hid headlights at night. No one needs that crap unless you're blind. If that's the case, you shouldn't be driving. It never fails one of these lifted truck idiots with led headlights gets behind my fiesta ST and my back windshield is right at their headlight level.
Sorry I fall in that category. But in my defense my family does a lot of oilfield work and we live in the country. So I'm always on a super dark road either late at night or early in the morning. Plus I use my truck to go hunting.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry I fall in that category. But in my defense my family does a lot of oilfield work and we live in the country. So I'm always on a super dark road either late at night or early in the morning. Plus I use my truck to go hunting.

IllCobra

Established Member
The one that gets me the most and gives me a serious case of the red a** is when someone deems it necessary to pull out in front of you, let you slam on your brakes and all they had to do was wait .2 seconds for you to pass since there is absolutely NO traffic behind you for them to keep waiting for!!

My favorite lately has been when there are two turn lanes and people think they can pick either lane as they come out of the turn.
Read post #16. You guys running into the same A-holes that I can't seem to avoid.

There's something I've been noticing with guys in trucks and especially lifted trucks; they DO NOT move over to the right lane when someone is behind them. It's like because they have a big truck, their ego's would get hurt if someone made them move to the other lane.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Read post #16. You guys running into the same A-holes that I can't seem to avoid.

There's something I've been noticing with guys in trucks and especially lifted trucks; they DO NOT move over to the right lane when someone is behind them. It's like because they have a big truck, their ego's would get hurt if someone made them move to the other lane.
I'm one of those in a big lifted dually ......but I'm rollin 80 to 85 in the left lane pushing people out of my way....everybody falls behind me

IllCobra

Established Member
I'm one of those in a big lifted dually ......but I'm rollin 80 to 85 in the left lane pushing people out of my way....everybody falls behind me

Haha i dont have a problem with the ones that speed, it's the ones that won't move over that annoy me.

Established Member
I'll give you a couple complaints from the slow lane. When I pull a 28 Ft trailer and its windy as crap, but some moron decides to roll up on the left side and just sit beside the trailer, for miles. Making sure they use every bit of that lane, clueless to the fact that wind gusts like to shift said trailer. They stay there long enough to pinch you behind the next semi, so now no one is getting anywhere. I think you should have to learn to tow a trailer to get a license. Its actually a nice bonus when one of you guys come flying up on the morons tail and ride him out of the way. Other thing would be guys cutting in front in a construction zone in stead of just getting over like everyone else. Everyone has to slam on the brakes because he needs to get 4 spots closer to the merge.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
I'll give you a couple complaints from the slow lane. When I pull a 28 Ft trailer and its windy as crap, but some moron decides to roll up on the left side and just sit beside the trailer, for miles. Making sure they use every bit of that lane, clueless to the fact that wind gusts like to shift said trailer. They stay there long enough to pinch you behind the next semi, so now no one is getting anywhere. I think you should have to learn to tow a trailer to get a license. Its actually a nice bonus when one of you guys come flying up on the morons tail and ride him out of the way. Other thing would be guys cutting in front in a construction zone in stead of just getting over like everyone else. Everyone has to slam on the brakes because he needs to get 4 spots closer to the merge.
I would always either wiggle the trailer a bit or just slowly start coming over on them till they got the message and went on about their business and got away from me

Sn95Snake

Established Member
The worst is when you get two imbeciles that stay side by side for miles driving the same exact speed limit, making impossible to pass.
IMBECILES!!!

This is my biggest pet peeve driving. If you aren't passing move to the right!

Sn95Snake

Established Member
IRfS8vS_zpsmqojjr61.jpg

Hahahaha, I have used that third lane a few times just for that.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I went from a modded Coyote to my short bed single cab 350 pickup while I build the Notch. Ironically, the lack of horse power/speed everyday has slowed me way down and I just cruise now. I only get mad if people do something that could possibly kill me. Beyond that.. life's too short. We are all going the same direction so whats the point in stressing out over someones stupidity. As I've come to learn, people always get theirs in the end and life comes full tilt circle. Drive like a douche, get douche prizes.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
.....I was passing a line of cars, he had to be doing 90+ as he come up behind me. I could see him flipping out in my rear view, lol.

Once I cleared the cars I was passing I pulled my usual act when I get a douche canoe like this behind me. I hit the signal and took about a mile to fully get out of the lane. He was so pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have to say, I totally laughed at your entire post. Been there, done that a few times. And if you dare change your mind and decide to pass the next couple of cars, their heads are about to explode. LOL.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
In Vegas there are quite a few idiots that will pull into the right turn only lane and when the light turns green they punch it and cut everyone off. Not as often, but still deserving of a bullet, they will also use an open the left turn lane to get a jump on traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread