Thoughts on another set of wheels.

D-MANN

Established Member
I’ve never run r888 but I’ve gone thru MT drag radials and I love them. Can’t wait to try out the et street r once these current mt’s are done

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
@Bdubbs I've been thinking about getting a set of the 18" machined/satin reps from AFS too. I think they would look great on RF. I'm not sure how they would look on Mystichrome but since I'm having such a hard time finding another set of OEM chrome wheels I'm thinking about picking up the reps just for giggles and see how they look.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
@Bdubbs I've been thinking about getting a set of the 18" machined/satin reps from AFS too. I think they would look great on RF. I'm not sure how they would look on Mystichrome but since I'm having such a hard time finding another set of OEM chrome wheels I'm thinking about picking up the reps just for giggles and see how they look.
I'm still leaning towards the Rovos durbans for my spare set. The AFS wheels machined are my second choice. I'd rather have a less expensive wheel on my car if it ever needs to go to a shop or for longer cruises.

I can't decide on a rear tire though.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I'm still leaning towards the Rovos durbans for my spare set. The AFS wheels machined are my second choice. I'd rather have a less expensive wheel on my car if it ever needs to go to a shop or for longer cruises.

I can't decide on a rear tire though.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Drag radial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread