This weekend 1/6 & 1/7

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
I'll most likely meet up tomorrow. Not tonight though....TR is about 2 hours from me. Let me know...I can probably get a Mach 1 to join me tomorrow. Maybe 2 of them.
What are you up to tonite homeboy? Thanks to a piece of road debris, I now have a Ghetto Mach to match your Ghetto Cobra LOL! I think we ought to get together yo!

vipergts281

Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
What are you up to tonite homeboy? Thanks to a piece of road debris, I now have a Ghetto Mach to match your Ghetto Cobra LOL! I think we ought to get together yo!
Yo Jimmy Mac!!

I am not specifically up to anything tonight. I just have work until 5:30-6 and then the fact that TR is a two hour drive for us, is not something I want to do tonight. I'd rather "crouse" (is that how you spell it) tonight with you and hopefully Curt, and then not be rushed tomorrow to go meet up in NJ. Plus I need time to clean my rims for tomorrow. :rolling:

So, what happened to your Mach? Is the damage bad? And you will never be as ghetto as me.....my car takes the cake. :D

vipergts281

Established Member
Shoregtp said:
Guys, I might go upto Philly tonight with a couple of people....how far are you guys from Philly?

Greg
I'm 40 minutes or so. I hate Philly though and don't really go there anymore.

Let me know next time you are around West Chester.

vipergts281

Established Member
Stangette03 said:
Probably will do something tomorrow afternoon/night. Gene, I'll email you. Mike, I'll PM you on our boards. If anyone else is interested, PM me.
Yes, please shoot me an e-mail and let me know what the hell is going on, lol. Tonight if possible so I know what to expect for tomorrow.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Yo Jimmy Mac!!

I am not specifically up to anything tonight. I just have work until 5:30-6 and then the fact that TR is a two hour drive for us, is not something I want to do tonight. I'd rather "crouse" (is that how you spell it) tonight with you and hopefully Curt, and then not be rushed tomorrow to go meet up in NJ. Plus I need time to clean my rims for tomorrow. :rolling:

So, what happened to your Mach? Is the damage bad? And you will never be as ghetto as me.....my car takes the cake. :D
Oh right, I meant are you going to be around (locally) tonight. Rims are what the ghetto Mach is all about now! Going home for lunch yesterday, some tard in front of me kicked up something on the road, and I ran over it. Blew out the sidewall of my rear drivers side tire, you know, those BRAND NEW cheap ass tires I just bought! Since I can't get a replacement locally, I had to order another one online, and in the meantime, I had to resort to putting my stock rims and tires on the front of the car. So now I got stock rims and half-worn 245-45-17 Gatorbacks on the front and chromies with new 275-40-17's on the back! Looks kind of dorky, but it keeps me on the road! :coolman: :rockon:

Last edited:

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
Damn, how did I not know there was a regional forum on here??? I hang out in the Road Kill section all the time. Philly isn't bad, depending on where you go, couldn't pay me to go to South Philly. I might be down for hanging out tonight, since it's gonna rain on Sunday. What time are you guys heading out?

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
Sweet, it moved. Last time I checked the weather it was supposed to rain on Sunday. What times are you guys heading out tonight?

vipergts281

Established Member
bad360rt said:
Damn, how did I not know there was a regional forum on here??? I hang out in the Road Kill section all the time. Philly isn't bad, depending on where you go, couldn't pay me to go to South Philly. I might be down for hanging out tonight, since it's gonna rain on Sunday. What time are you guys heading out?
Hey buddy, do you remember me from Sunday nights awhile back?

I am the young guy with the silver 03 Cobra that used to hang out with everyone up in NE Philly.....was always with another Cobra (Saleen/Mystic) and a black Supra. You were with us a few times.

Do you still go up there on Sunday nights?

vipergts281

Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
Oh right, I meant are you going to be around (locally) tonight. Rims are what the ghetto Mach is all about now! Going home for lunch yesterday, some tard in front of me kicked up something on the road, and I ran over it. Blew out the sidewall of my rear drivers side tire, you know, those BRAND NEW cheap ass tires I just bought! Since I can't get a replacement locally, I had to order another one online, and in the meantime, I had to resort to putting my stock rims and tires on the front of the car. So now I got stock rims and half-worn 245-45-17 Gatorbacks on the front and chromies with new 275-40-17's on the back! Looks kind of dorky, but it keeps me on the road! :coolman: :rockon:
Nice!! :rockon:

:D J/k, sorry to hear that. Been there done that with tires giving out on me. One too many times actually. I'll be needing some new ones soon myself. Great, there goes another $1,000. :rolleyes:

TNTramair

Established Member
vipergts281 said:

I am the young guy with the silver 03 Cobra that used to hang out with everyone up in NE Philly.....was always with another Cobra (Saleen/Mystic) and a black Supra. You were with us a few times.

they are friends of mine...bill has the saleen and the mystic and George has the black supra. we still hang out every weekend..sunday nights.

vipergts281

Established Member
Alright, it appears like I need to set up a meet up soon. I think it is time, it's been what, 7 months since the last one? June 8th I think it was.

Let me look into it and I will get the details ready soon.

Michelle, what days is everyone available up your way? Would they be willing to take a drive down to this area?

I want over 50 cars this time.

vipergts281

Established Member
TNTramair said:
they are friends of mine...bill has the saleen and the mystic and George has the black supra. we still hang out every weekend..sunday nights.
Yeah, that's them. Although George likes to keep things anonymous on the boards, lol.

Tell them I said hello. They will know exactly who I am (Gene with the silver Cobra). I used to hang with them every Sunday about a year ago. I moved further away since then so I can't get up there as easily as before.

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
vipergts281 said:

Yeah, I remember you. I haven't been out there in a while tho, been traveling my ass off for work and working on the truck when I can. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread