This weekend 1/6 & 1/7

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
Looks like a pretty decent weekend weather-wise. Anyone hanging out with the cars in the Jersey area Friday or Saturday night?

Last edited:

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
Stangette03 said:
Looks like a pretty decent weekend weather-wise. Anyone hanging out with the cars in the Jersey area Friday or Saturday night?
You guys need to come down south and hang out with us sometime! We're always (weather permitting) out and about on weekends.

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
You guys need to come down south and hang out with us sometime! We're always (weather permitting) out and about on weekends.
You don't say :p
I know, I miss hanging out with you guys!! :rolling:

vipergts281

Established Member
Jimmy Mac, I don't know about you, but I'm up for driving to Jersey if something is going on. I need a little road trip soon.

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Jimmy Mac, I don't know about you, but I'm up for driving to Jersey if something is going on. I need a little road trip soon.
That would be fun..... meet up at a DD or something..... let me know when some members of MMC want to take the trip and we'll plan something!

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Michelle, let me know if something is going on and is worth our trip. Saturdays would be best for me.
Ok... this Saturday is out, since the Skins are on at 4:30 and Denver is on at 8. Very important games!!!!! I'll be a nervous (buzzed) wreck. :lol:

But definitely one Saturday SOON. Maybe next - depending on what time the games are!

Jman

Established Member
i'm up for a meet!
let me know when.............. i'm in northern jersey, don't know where u guys go but i'd be up for a little road trip, i'm in sparta, nj :rockon:

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
Greg if you are close by we are going to hit up DD.

The Dunkin Donuts on 22 in the center in Springfield/Union.

908 421 6175

Later Joe

Shoregtp

Established Member
TR was amazing last night........

Pullied Cobras, Whippled Cobras, Supercharged Z06's, FAST Evos, Lambo Gallardo, C6's.

Greg

Orange Cobra

F the Cowboys!
Established Member
Shoregtp said:
TR was amazing last night........

Pullied Cobras, Whippled Cobras, Supercharged Z06's, FAST Evos, Lambo Gallardo, C6's.

Greg

Are you the gp i was hanginig out at Wawa with?It was a pretty kickass night.Lost to the ZO6,but i beat the Lambo :rockon: and that one bad ass blue Evo.Did you see if that Evo got any tickets ?That guy that was driving that neon was a real ricer,all he was doing was fly bys :lol1:.Wouldnt race anyone from a stop. :loser:

Shoregtp

Established Member
Yes, I was in the Turbo GTP. haha, I heard about the Lambo, and Tom in the EVO did get pulled over. I tried to block the cop and flash my lights but you guys took off anyway. Not sure if he got a ticket, that EVO is fast, how did you do against him?

Greg

Orange Cobra

F the Cowboys!
Established Member
Shoregtp said:
Yes, I was in the Turbo GTP. haha, I heard about the Lambo, and Tom in the EVO did get pulled over. I tried to block the cop and flash my lights but you guys took off anyway. Not sure if he got a ticket, that EVO is fast, how did you do against him?

Greg

Your car is really f'n cool.That sucks that he got pulled over.I had him by at least a 1/2 a car.Wont be going out there for a couple weeks!I think were gonna have to look for a little better of a spot.

Shoregtp

Established Member
Yea, I was racing everything and I got lucky. Its a cam'd EVO and he put down like 370WHP but he beats me from a roll pretty good. I cant wait to come out there with new injectors, they are on their way. I was at 15psi last night and slowly walked a C6 so at 17psi it should be pretty sick and 19psi and race gas, maybe i can run with the big boys...haha

Users who are viewing this thread