This weekend 1/6 & 1/7

XLER84.6

Established Member
TriPodRacing said:
Greg if you are close by we are going to hit up DD.

The Dunkin Donuts on 22 in the center in Springfield/Union.

908 421 6175

Later Joe

What kind of crowd usually shows up there? I've always seen nothing but rice there whenever I drove by.

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
XLER84.6 said:
What kind of crowd usually shows up there? I've always seen nothing but rice there whenever I drove by.

Yes there is rice.

We went last Friday. There were a couple of Mustangs,Cameros....

I laugh my ass off watching the ricers though.

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
What about this Saturday, if it doesn't rain or snow? Gene/Jim, Mike (my car misses yours), Greg, etc?? Wanna meet up somewhere and hang out?

Shoregtp

Established Member
I gotta figure out what night I am drinking...since I m getting older I normally have a car/racing night and the other night is drinking...lol
I got my new Fuel Pump/Injectors/Rewire Kit and Alcohol Injection so I might wanna meet up with some Slowbras....;-). haha just playing guys! I might goto philly because Toms River is swarming with cops. :nonono:

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
Orange Cobra said:
Man that is one hell of a drive to TR isnt it?
Mike, he hangs out with that club that Joe, Jeff, and I used to visit on Sunday nights in Cherry Hill....

This weekend will be on Saturday, and probably not in TR. We just have to figure a meeting spot out. Maybe we could do dinner somewhere and then hit up a Dunkin Donuts?

vipergts281

Established Member
I may be up for a GTG this weekend. Fridays are worse for me.....work and the distance/traffic I will face getting to NJ.

Pick a day and time and let me know. Then I will have a better understanding of what I can do or not do. But Saturdays are best for me.

vipergts281

Established Member
Shoregtp said:
I think I am going out in Old City on Sat night with some friends.

Ill be around Friday night though.

Greg
Do you happen to know of a few GT/GTP's that hangout in the West Chester area? I was on 202, about to cross into DE, last week and passed 3-4 of them sitting in a parking lot. Not sure if they came after me or not, but I think they tried to and got caught at some lights. Could be wrong though.

Shoregtp

Established Member
NO, we have some low 12 second guys and a guy from NY that goes 11.0. There should be a few guys in the 11's now though since they went turbo.

I hope to be mid-high 11's, but I cant say anything until I run the times ;-)

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread