This video is for you.

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
oh you're right, i suppose when you claimed to be a marxist puke that somehow meant you wouldn't drag your knees in front of karl marx. Believe what you want about me, but be thankful we live in a place where people like you can have opinions like you do and survive.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
TampaGT said:
The public in general are and it's phucked up...no one said you have to like the President or the military...yet everywhere i go people are bitching about this government and about the military...like i said...it's not like 'we' *the armed forces* have a choice in what we say or do, and because the majority of people who hate the government, myself, as well as other troops coming home from Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. etc. are getting the Vietnam War welcome home pretty much...its just sad no matter what way you look at it...oh well though...i'm one voice again billions...

I would hope that people aren't knocking the troops. I hate Jr., and I didn't agree with the war, but I still have a lot of respect for soldiers.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Basically, this thread is about people getting off on the violence in Iraq. I don't know a single friend of mine who has served and said that blowing people away was cool. I'm sure the soldiers there would be real happy to see this stuff is amusing all of the gore freaks on here. After all, they are risking death every f\/cking day solely for your amusement.

What "FUN".

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
sub92loyill said:
oh you're right, i suppose when you claimed to be a marxist puke that somehow meant you wouldn't drag your knees in front of karl marx. Believe what you want about me, but be thankful we live in a place where people like you can have opinions like you do and survive.
How do you function on a daily basis? You are honestly one of the dumbest people on here. You're a pussy who makes threats on the internet. That's fact.

You're just another ignorant shithead. Be thankful your 92 Subaru still runs.

Now, piss off, half-wit. I got me some proletariat to organize.

sub92loyill

Established Member
Nobody on this website is in love with killing for the sake of killing. Nobody ever said though, that the job would be pretty. It's sickening to me to think that a few years ago that nobody did anything about the child who got caught stealing and had his hand cut off, or the olympic destined soccer team who lost and were put in iron maidens (both situations in iraq). It's even worse to think that someone could honestly argue the point that the reason we are in Iraq is not for a good purpose. I may only be an 18 year old, and no ive never killed anyone or seen friends die, but I still feel like the war in Iraq is for obvious good reason.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
sub92loyill said:
Nobody on this website is in love with killing for the sake of killing. Nobody ever said though, that the job would be pretty. It's sickening to me to think that a few years ago that nobody did anything about the child who got caught stealing and had his hand cut off, or the olympic destined soccer team who lost and were put in iron maidens (both situations in iraq). It's even worse to think that someone could honestly argue the point that the reason we are in Iraq is not for a good purpose. I may only be an 18 year old, and no ive never killed anyone or seen friends die, but I still feel like the war in Iraq is for obvious good reason.
Have you ever heard that other countries we are friends with are MUCH worse than Iraq? Saudi Arabia regularly beheads and tortures people for small infractions. Where's your sympathy there? It wasn't broadcast on the Fox network so it doesn't deserve your precious sympathy for the victims?

Shrub is going to visit Vietnam soon, they have a MUCH shittier record of human rights than Iraq.

In fact 10 countries rated worse than Iraq on human rights violations AND countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia and Syria ACTUALLY were complicit in the terrorist attacks on the US. All facts that they hide in books.

sub92loyill

Established Member
How do you function on a daily basis? You are honestly one of the dumbest people on here. You're a pussy who makes threats on the internet. That's fact.

Did I scrape a nerve? I'll make note of the fact that gay motorcyclists are easily offended.

p.s. I should have never responded to your provoking of a threat, but you have no idea if I'm a pussy. Oh well, your gay my friend.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
sub92loyill said:
Did I scrape a nerve? I'll make note of the fact that gay motorcyclists are easily offended.

p.s. I should have never responded to your provoking of a threat, but you have no idea if I'm a pussy. Oh well, your gay my friend.
Wow, gay jokes. You are an 18 yo.

Just showing yourself to be the moron you are.

sub92loyill

Established Member
just showing myself to be the 18 year old i am. i hope your infinite wisdom has gotten you far. A gay liberal ass hole like yourself must have a ton of friends.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
sub92loyill said:
just showing myself to be the 18 year old i am. i hope your infinite wisdom has gotten you far. A gay liberal ass hole like yourself must have a ton of friends.
Asshole is one word, asshole.

I have gone very far in life. Thanks for pointing that out, asshole.

Once again with the gay jokes. C'mon, fulfill your destiny. Become the asshole you've been destined to become since your early days of mongoloidism. Bust out the mother jokes.

You couldn't outwit sandwich wrap.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Give it a rest folks. It's getting a bit out of control and a bit childish. Maybe it's time to call it a night. Bashing back and forth isn't going to accomplish anything positive.

sub92loyill

Established Member
You're correct, i said before i'm really not that intelligent by any means. C'mon though im no retard (top twenty percent of graduating class may not be something to write home about, but hell i'll take it for never studying a day in h.s.) In any event I still don't agree with your political opinions, and i wasn't joking about you being gay, you really are. If not, why do i get the striking feeling that you are 35 unwed, and have no kids?

BlownTampaGT

all i know is that someone said that they don't know of anyone that gets off by watching people gettin whacked with missles and a hail of gunfire....hell i do...i love watching that stuff....i did it first hand when i was in Iraq...thats why i'm trying to go back with Blackwater or KBR... :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

hell you tell me that if you were offered 100k-180k a year to go back that you wouldnt?? and you get an additional 8k if you stay the full 12 months per year!! and they pay for whatever gear you so choose to wear/use...pssh...sign me the hell up

Last edited by a moderator:

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
sub92loyill said:
You're correct, i said before i'm really not that intelligent by any means. C'mon though im no retard (top twenty percent of graduating class may not be something to write home about, but hell i'll take it for never studying a day in h.s.) In any event I still don't agree with your political opinions, and i wasn't joking about you being gay, you really are. If not, why do i get the striking feeling that you are 35 unwed, and have no kids?
Let's see, you read my bio and used your "top 20%" deductive powers to figure out my age.

You read a post of me talking about my ex.

Not very clever. I figured out you were an ignorant teenager from your posts.

I get this striking feeling you're unloved at home, have no friends, never have spoken to a woman without first having to read off a credit card number and has issues with his own sexuality, hence the constant gay comments.

You're really dumb.

BlownTampaGT

kneedragger said:
Let's see, you read my bio and used your "top 20%" deductive powers to figure out my age.

You read a post of me talking about my ex.

Not very clever. I figured out you were an ignorant teenager from your posts.

I get this striking feeling you're unloved at home, have no friends, never have spoken to a woman without first having to read off a credit card number and has issues with his own sexuality, hence the constant gay comments.

You're really dumb.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
thats good shit...not being a dick but that's good :beer:

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
TampaGT said:
all i know is that someone said that they don't know of anyone that gets off by watching people gettin whacked with missles and a hail of gunfire....hell i do...i love watching that stuff....i did it first hand when i was in Iraq...thats why i'm trying to go back with Blackwater or KBR... :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
You enjoy killing?

Users who are viewing this thread