This video is for you.

OKC03Cobra

Established Member
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=ENEMY

For those who understand why we are in Iraq and who go out of their way to personally thank a member of our Armed Forces for serving their country and fighting terrorists over there so we dont have to fight them over here; this video is for you.

For the small number of anti-American, pro-Islamofascist, Marxist pukes who crawl out from under their rocks and infest and pollute this board, and you know who you are, listen very carefully to the last line of the video. Thats for you.

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
hmm.. i have mixed emotions about that film. i was just talking to my friend that joined the army last year, shes a translator now. I would love for this all to be over, but i'm not stupid enough to think that just pulling out will work (its not that effective ;))

Falconskaterjoh

YOU CAN BUY LOVE...SVT
Established Member
I would just like to say on behalf of the armed forces. It makes our jobs alot easier when we arnt criticised for everything our leader tells us to do! Keep it up everyone in Iraq and Afghanistan!!

63 Bravo

God Bless America

Big 8

Established Member
I didnt get to see it either? Is there a Toby Kieth song in it? :xpl:

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Thanks for the new wallpaper, vod. Anyone get the video?

Air****ingborne.

Last edited:

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Yep, as usual, another empty claim. Great site though. It really explained the removal of the video well.

Love,
your resident anti-American, pro-Islamofascist, Marxist puke who thinks communism is stupid, dislikes terrorists vehemently, thinks religion is stupid, is against big government and cares about his country.

You're wanted back at the militia meeting now.

Last edited:

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Big 8 said:
I didnt get to see it either? Is there a Toby Kieth song in it? :xpl:
When isn't there a Toby Keith song?

If he's so pro-war, why isn't his bloated ass out there fighting?

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Damnit i wanted to see the video to i was about to get all patriotic...get that back up fast!

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
That was an actual song? I didn't know disturbed was in the propaganda department.

It was an alright video otherwise I guess. I'm not big on seeing people get shot, but some of the footage was cool.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Eh, some people might not agree with watching people get shot. That could probably get ugly. Only my guess, though...

I just like watching them 'cause I'm sick and miss the overall excitement and experience.

Big 8

Established Member
kneedragger said:
When isn't there a Toby Keith song?

If he's so pro-war, why isn't his bloated ass out there fighting?

Much like the whole flag waving department, they have a controbution that is to important to risk in the fields of conflict! Like Ronald Regan, his job was to make movies with monkeys in WWII, Toby Kieth is to keep the walmarters waveing their Chinese made American Flags! :banana:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Big 8 said:
Much like the whole flag waving department, they have a controbution that is to important to risk in the fields of conflict! Like Ronald Regan, his job was to make movies with monkeys in WWII, Toby Kieth is to keep the walmarters waveing their Chinese made American Flags! :banana:

You must be kidding right. 1939-1945 Ron Regan made movies with monkeys while all the real men fought is that what your saying? Please site you refrences.

Actually in the Movie Bedtime for Bonzo Ronald Regan played a proffesor who attempted to teach a monkey human morals. He started with monkeys and made his way up to Liberal Democrats but failed. :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread