This summer heat is awful.

SilverStreak02

Established Member
IMG_4418.jpeg

Blown 89

Established Member
Meanwhile in Arizona we've had a cooler than normal summer up to this point.

I'll take the heat over the cold all day long though.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We have had a very wet year. The acreage outside of our yard is almost swampy because the ground does not get much sunlight from all the trees so the rain water just sits. When it does get hot, today was 90*F it is so humid that you sweat just standing still.
I much prefer the cold. I can always put more clothes on, I can only take so much off before the Sheriff is called...

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
The weather is crazy we've been dealing with 90's, tons of humidity and rain nearly 70% week. Summers nonexistent. I don't remember an active winter snow season in over 5yrs!!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I can almost guarantee that threads exactly like this give the greenies a hard on (if they haven't cut their dicks off)

somewhere on reddit
"Lulz, a bunch of climate change deniers on some god awful dirty, disgusting, oil fueled internal combustion engine car forum are complaining about how hot it is. Like hello, you're doing it to yourselves. Lolololololol"

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
its been a surprisingly mild summer here in PA compared to last year. June was mostly mid 70's to mid 80's and getting into the 60s, sometimes 50's at night. Last year it didn't rain a drop from June to August and it was 80-90+ constantly, my lawn was brown til early october. This year we've had rain almost every week, hell I just came in from mowing my lawn, I didn't mow it at all last summer. They're calling for scattered showers the rest of the week.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I can almost guarantee that threads exactly like this give the greenies a hard on (if they haven't cut their dicks off)

somewhere on reddit
"Lulz, a bunch of climate change deniers on some god awful dirty, disgusting, oil fueled internal combustion engine car forum are complaining about how hot it is. Like hello, you're doing it to yourselves. Lolololololol"

Have to laugh:

This year definitely sucks even hot up here. Happened before.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread