This makes me f**king sick (Frence aholes)

TurboEclipseGSX

Non Ricer
Established Member
Originally posted by fryingricecobra
First off shut up.
Now that that is out of the way.......The problem with France thinking that way is that they have Veto power in the UN. How can a country with that kind of power back terrorism? They need to get the hell out of the UN.

first off you shut up
second they have the right to say whatever they want just as we do

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Originally posted by TurboEclipseGSX
ya and what gives us the right to do so :rollseyes France has never attacked America, they are free to have opinions just as we are, and if we attack France than this country would look like nothing more than a bully in the faces of other countries
What the hell do you think we are now, the neghiborhood sweetheart? Yea, they have the right to say anything they want, within the boundaries of common decency.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Just my opinion, but I think GSX makes a good point. France has the right to say whatever they want to about this, same as we and every other nation. Unfortunately a part of freedom is running into wussies who don't agree w/ strong, definitive action.

So long as the French, these whiny US protestors, and the rest of the tree-hugging world doesn't act in a manner that would interfere w/ what the US and British are doing, I say let 'em have their opinions. The time will come when they call upon the US for help or they cross the 'actions' line and that's the time the gutless will reap what they sow and we all can sit back and watch them get what's coming to them.

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Originally posted by zzzzzer
Just my opinion, but I think GSX makes a good point. France has the right to say whatever they want to about this, same as we and every other nation. Unfortunately a part of freedom is running into wussies who don't agree w/ strong, definitive action.

So long as the French, these whiny US protestors, and the rest of the tree-hugging world doesn't act in a manner that would interfere w/ what the US and British are doing, I say let 'em have their opinions. The time will come when they call upon the US for help or they cross the 'actions' line and that's the time the gutless will reap what they sow and we all can sit back and watch them get what's coming to them.
:beer:

Jerky

Sum Sum Bling Bling
Established Member
Should we really expect any more from a country where they have never heard of deoderant and the women don't shave their armpits?

TurboEclipseGSX

Non Ricer
Established Member
Originally posted by 94SVT Coupe
**** the French and **** TurboEclipseGSX, ricer.

The French suck, always have, always will.

how old are you, 15? ya im a ricer, stock body and stock wheels make you a ricer now days :nonono: Your an idiot, you cant even argue a strong point so dont speak again.

What the hell do you think we are now, the neghiborhood sweetheart? Yea, they have the right to say anything they want, within the boundaries of common decency.

we might not think its common decency, but they probably do, so we cant judge a whole nation on what some people belive (its like saying all white people are in the kkk?)

well said

oh btw 94SVT Coupe, i bet you would never call me a ricer to my face (sissy)

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Originally posted by TurboEclipseGSX
we might not think its common decency, but they probably do, so we cant judge a whole nation on what some people belive (its like saying all white people are in the kkk?)
Well, by that string of thought, your saying the entire nation of France believes in defiling graves of the soliders that freed their lilly wine drinking asses from Nazi Germany. Unless you reword it of course.

And please, keep the insults to yourselves.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by ssssnake
No respect. I knew one of the men who made it up that beach at Normandy. I wonder what he would think and say about all of this. You military guys might know his name - Joseph T. Dawson
Darn...I know I've read that name but I can't recall where. Dawson was Army if I'm not mistaken. Geez! I can't remember what he did...I feel kinda bad about that. :nonono: Time to do a little digging... :read: :read: :read:

* And the sackless b/stards that defaced those tombstones should have to answer to the relatives of those brave men who gave their lives. :fm:

Last edited:

SupraMan

Established Member
Kind of funny when people argue that Ricer is just thrown out there on a subject of war lol. No harm intended, I just hate that. I think that there time is coming. Let them do what they want. Yes it's VERY wrong and absurd that they are spraypainting on the graves of Americans. But why start a war over that? There's no need. Let them do there own thing. When Icock goes down in flames by the Americans. Maybe they will learn not to do those type's of things. I doubt it but just maybe. It's like this. I got into a fight a while back with this one guy. Well he started it. And it was just me vs 6 guys. The one guy punched my in the face, and I socked his ass out. Broke his nose first shot. He laid on the ground and told me he was gonna kick my ass.. Neither him or his buddy's did anything after that. Maybe the French will be the same way. Maybe when one is taken out, the other's will shut up and learn. It might take a big bomb to keep things in order who knows. Just my .02 cents. And please keep the ricer comments down :) I drive a supra. It's a rice burner, but in no way rice :D

Anyhow. On that note. BOOST ON!!!:beer: :beer:

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
Although I don't agree with the French. I admire the fact that they are sticking to their guns (no matter how stupid) with the US in its face.

SupraMan

Established Member
Not taking any offence what so ever bro :D Just don't like how rice is just thrown around in a war topic :) Sorry I probably shouldn't have chimed that in but oh well:shrug:

BOOST ON!!!:beer:

93Cobra4v

Established Member
Pr040103tankmotto.jpg

hj16

Established Member
France can think whatever they want to think. Just next time they need help saving their sorry asses the US should just sit back and watch them all rot.

And for the individuals who defiled Allied graves in France: I hope you are striken down in your prime one day, and spend eternity getting ass rammed by dead Nazis in hell.

SupraMan

Established Member
Here's a joke for ya..

A blind rabbit and a blind snake come across each other. They start talking and whatnot, then finally the snake ask's the rabbit what he is. He replies he doesn't know. Then the rabbit asks the snake what he is.. The snake doesn't know either. So the snake says well let me see here.. So he coils around him and starts feeling him, and says. "your warm, fuzzy and have big ears, you must be a rabbit!" Rabit reply's with "thanks, Now I can tell other blinds what I am" So the rabbit tells the snake he's going to see what he is.. So he starts feeling around and says, "Well your slimy and you have no balls, You must be a FRENCHMAN!" haha yeah anyhow.. I thought it was funny. anyhow...

-@BOOST ON!!@-:beer: :beer:

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by zzzzzer
Darn...I know I've read that name but I can't recall where. Dawson was Army if I'm not mistaken. Geez! I can't remember what he did...I feel kinda bad about that. :nonono: Time to do a little digging... :read: :read: :read:

You're right, he was Army. Captain Joe Dawson. First American to reach the bluff at Omaha Beach.

Users who are viewing this thread