This makes me f**king sick (Frence aholes)

taronis

Banned
1 out of 3 Frenchmen liked having Nazis bone them in zer owtzputtendemur also. The next time those BAStARDS hear "Deutch Land, Deutch Land Iber Alles" on Paris Radio, let them beg Saddam for help.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Do they have The History Channel in France? If so they should really tune in because it seems like they have a selective memory when it comes to all they've been through at the hands of people like Saddam.

TurboEclipseGSX

Non Ricer
Established Member
Originally posted by NastyWS6
Thats BS, I say we go after them after we finish taking care of saddam

ya and what gives us the right to do so :rollseyes France has never attacked America, they are free to have opinions just as we are, and if we attack France than this country would look like nothing more than a bully in the faces of other countries

fryingricecobra

Crappyservice=Nocustomers
Established Member
Originally posted by TurboEclipseGSX
ya and what gives us the right to do so :rollseyes France has never attacked America, they are free to have opinions just as we are, and if we attack France than this country would look like nothing more than a bully in the faces of other countries

First off shut up.
Now that that is out of the way.......The problem with France thinking that way is that they have Veto power in the UN. How can a country with that kind of power back terrorism? They need to get the hell out of the UN.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
why we care about the UN is beyond me, its not like they wouldnt follow anyway.......and the EFFICIENCY and ability of the UN to make FIRM and CONCLUSIVE decisions is just amazing:bash: EFF EM

c0bra969

Custom title.
Established Member
They were spray painting on the gravestones of the americans buried over on the Normandy beach in protest of the war.
Now that pisses me off!
heard that on Rush limbaugh today while i was working.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
France is not our enemy, only a throbbing thorn in our side.

Get that through your skulls please.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
France is not our enemy, only a throbbing thorn in our side.

Get that through your skulls please.
A friend doesn't stick you in the side with a thorn, or keep you from pulling it out to stay heathly.

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by c0bra969
They were spray painting on the gravestones of the americans buried over on the Normandy beach in protest of the war.
Now that pisses me off!
heard that on Rush limbaugh today while i was working.

No respect. I knew one of the men who made it up that beach at Normandy. I wonder what he would think and say about all of this. You military guys might know his name - Joseph T. Dawson

Users who are viewing this thread