This is why body armor is so crucial....

sikwitit36

Banned
31Charlie said:
And here is the story:

During a routine patrol in Baghdad June 2, Army Pfc. Stephen Tschiderer, a medic, was shot in the chest by an enemy sniper, hiding in a van just 75 yards away. The incident was filmed by the insurgents.
Tschiderer, with E Troop, 101st “Saber” Cavalry Division, attached to 3rd Battalion, 156th Infantry Regiment, 256th Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, was knocked to the ground from the impact, but he popped right back up, took cover and located the enemy’s position.

After tracking down the now-wounded sniper with a team from B Company, 4th Battalion, 1st Iraqi Army Brigade, Tschiderer secured the terrorist with a pair of handcuffs and gave medical aid to the terrorist who’d tried to kill him just minutes before.

from www.armytimes.com

31C

Thanks for finding the story. I pretty much said all that in my initial post. Didnt know where to find the story though. Good findings

sikwitit36

Banned
TargeT said:
thats good shit, the dumbass terrorist shot the guy who saved his life later.....

kinda ironic

Thats the difference in a humane and inhumane person. Now do you think any insurgent would have helped any US soldier if he WOULD have killed him? NO.

Banned
probably captured him and tortured him/her before beheading.. And as you said, thats the difference between humane and inhumane people.

sikwitit36 said:
Thats the difference in a humane and inhumane person. Now do you think any insurgent would have helped any US soldier if he WOULD have killed him? NO.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
31 Charlie said:
And here is the story:

During a routine patrol in Baghdad June 2, Army Pfc. Stephen Tschiderer, a medic, was shot in the chest by an enemy sniper, hiding in a van just 75 yards away. The incident was filmed by the insurgents.
Tschiderer, with E Troop, 101st “Saber” Cavalry Division, attached to 3rd Battalion, 156th Infantry Regiment, 256th Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, was knocked to the ground from the impact, but he popped right back up, took cover and located the enemy’s position.

After tracking down the now-wounded sniper with a team from B Company, 4th Battalion, 1st Iraqi Army Brigade, Tschiderer secured the terrorist with a pair of handcuffs and gave medical aid to the terrorist who’d tried to kill him just minutes before.

from www.armytimes.com

31C

Its incredible that people like that even exist. I don't think I could be a big enough man to help out the person that just tried to kill me, and I doubt many people could say otherwise about themselves. Kudos to Tschiderer.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
astrocreep96 said:
Its incredible that people like that even exist. I don't think I could be a big enough man to help out the person that just tried to kill me, and I doubt many people could say otherwise about themselves. Kudos to Tschiderer.

Me either. He's a medic though, and is trained as such. Must have been trained well. I'm just glad that sniper didn't have a .50cal.

JRock

Established Member
Speed_Demon1965 said:
WTF was that MFing towel head saying? Should have shot both of those f**ks in the face.

Their usual satanic shit, "allahu akhbar" chanted repetitively.

Last edited:

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
31Charlie said:
And here is the story:

from www.armytimes.com

31C

WHAT UP REP THE SIGNAL!!! I AM A 25U! DAMN THOSE RADIO'S

racerxxx98

Established Member
damm that sent chills thru my body.Kind of freaky to where they keep saying allah akbar.Oh well aim for center of mass cap off 2 rounds and give'em hell!!

Banned
it would be similar to be in a situation, lets say if you were scared as hell in a haunted house, and you, and you hear the floors creeking and something is coming towards you, and you are hiding and saying "oh God, Oh God, oh God"
Basically these guys are "doing it for God" and saying "God is great" over and over after they shot the soldier.

racerxxx98 said:
damm that sent chills thru my body.Kind of freaky to where they keep saying allah akbar.Oh well aim for center of mass cap off 2 rounds and give'em hell!!

Squeeler92

pako said:
THATS WHY I *******-I-N-G HATE MUSLIM PEOPLE. There is a towel head, camel jockie that works at the nearest gas station everytime i go i try to make him insult me but he doesnt! GOD DAMN I WAN'T TO KICK HIS A-S-S

:kaboom:

Your a complete moron. You would be one of the idiots that give our troops a bad name. People who strut around because they're in the army thinking they're the toughest shit to ever walk the Earth, then when shit hits the fan curl up like a little b*tch. Im sure if that "towel head, camel jockie" did insult you you would stand there like the a$$clown that you are.

PS, God Bless our troops over there....just not the fools who think they are God-like just because they are in the forces *cough*dumbassbrother*cough*

afro

Why?
Established Member
I propose a thought:

Could it be that our leniency in capturing terrorists and our ways of humanely treating them could be seen as an INCENTIVE for more terrorists to try to kill our soldiers and start battles with us??

Think about it. Terrorists could see our humaneness in war as an INCENTIVE to fight us. Maybe if we beheaded all the terrorists, they would think twice before fighting us.

Just a thought/something to think about, I adhere to no opinion about what I have just said.

-fro

no cigar

I want a $944 camera!
Established Member
afro said:
I propose a thought:

Could it be that our leniency in capturing terrorists and our ways of humanely treating them could be seen as an INCENTIVE for more terrorists to try to kill our soldiers and start battles with us??

Think about it. Terrorists could see our humaneness in war as an INCENTIVE to fight us. Maybe if we beheaded all the terrorists, they would think twice before fighting us.

Just a thought/something to think about, I adhere to no opinion about what I have just said.

-fro

Think about it, these guys want to die. They consider dying while doing something like this to be the greast thing in the world. They want to be martyred[sp], not to be kept alive. If anything it provokes them by kinda insulting them in a way.

pako

Banned
shut up , has this site ever suffered from a ddos attack? if not keep talking shit and it will suffer one. just keep talking

Users who are viewing this thread