This is why body armor is so crucial....

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
sikwitit36 said:
Boy he got knocked down but he got up like a CHAMP didnt he??? They should stick to car bombs.

http://rapidshare.de/files/3045674/CG.html
Just wondering if you are the one who uploaded this file? Reason being is that it does not have a file extention. What type of video is it? WMV? MPG? MPEG? AVI?

U.M.

*EDIT* Never mind... I figured it out. It's a WMV, so anyone who downloads this video will need to rename it and add the file extention back on.

Last edited:

no cigar

I want a $944 camera!
Established Member
Like a champ, no doubt! That rocks how he was able to react and get cover, good job!
Thats really creepy how they're saying allah akbar tho... gives me the heebie jeebies. Since we're actually seeing this I'm going to offer the guess that we emaciated these idiots?

fryingricecobra

Crappyservice=Nocustomers
Established Member
Here is a good picture of how good the ballistic glass is in our Humvees.

Road side bomb hit one of our patorls. It wasn't my humvee though. Another squads.

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
WoW, I couldn't imagine what thoughts where going through his head after getting shot. I bet he has a nice big mark where he got shot. Props to our boys over there.

I have 2 brothers and a cousin that has been over there. One brother in the Marines hes been over twice getting ready to go for a thrid tour, one in the Air force getting ready to go for his frist tour, and a cousin that has been over twice in the Army.

203Cree

Established Member
Iterceptor Body Armor, gotta love it. Vest alone stops 9mm, with trauma plates, 3 to five hits from up to 7.62mm, depending on the strike radius of the rounds. Kinda comfortable too. :rockon:

sikwitit36

Banned
sharkbite1979 said:
WTF?!? Was he all by himself? He had good reaction skills at least.

This was briefed and shown to us SP by command for our upcoming deployment to Kirkouk in September. Thats where I got the video from. Im sure its floating around and being talked about on other bases in other branches. You can see the other members of the Fire Team in the Humvee. Not the driver but the assistant and the heavy gunner. Maybe hes the driver or the 203 gunner. I dont know.

If you notice in the beginning its says its edited for briefing for the CG. So if im guessing the video shows some of the fight or you can hear most of it.

Last edited:

sikwitit36

Banned
no cigar said:
Like a champ, no doubt! That rocks how he was able to react and get cover, good job!
Thats really creepy how they're saying allah akbar tho... gives me the heebie jeebies. Since we're actually seeing this I'm going to offer the guess that we emaciated these idiots?

Affirm. The ragheads were taken out and the camera was confiscated and tagged. They edited the video and used the body armor principle as a learning experience for military deploying in hostile enviroments.

pako

Banned
THATS WHY I *******-I-N-G HATE MUSLIM PEOPLE. There is a towel head, camel jockie that works at the nearest gas station everytime i go i try to make him insult me but he doesnt! GOD DAMN I WAN'T TO KICK HIS A-S-S

Lockdown

Established Member
pako said:
THATS WHY I *******-I-N-G HATE MUSLIM PEOPLE. There is a towel head, camel jockie that works at the nearest gas station everytime i go i try to make him insult me but he doesnt! GOD DAMN I WAN'T TO KICK HIS A-S-S

MUSLIMS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. It's radical fundamentalist that have taken their religion to stupid heights. Also why would you pick a fight with someone that probley has ZERO to do with anything just because of his religion?

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
Hello yeah...kid took that round like a superstar. I bet his adrenaline was on overkill because that would like being hit with a sledgehammer.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
pako said:

You try to make him insult you so you can kick his ass?
Damn dude, your setting yourself up for a serious hate crime conviction. :smmon:

Users who are viewing this thread