Thinking of selling the Cobra

mystic1

KB'd BITCH!!!!
Established Member
Kosher should do what he wants with his car. I did read that he wanted to swap for stock motors???? If so I would be interested in doing that. I'm okay with being a speed junky, and dam it is expensive, but when everything goes right it is the best thing in the whole world. I do understand his point of saying you just get fed up with things, and you have to throw in the towel and call it a lose. Good luck with whatever you do kosh!!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know where you're at. Been there. Done that. In my opinion it is just a car. I sold mine simply because it wasn't practical and I was tired of dumping money and time into mods, worrying about when I would drive it and where. I now have a nice, comfortable luxury SUV that I can drive anywhere, anytime. And no money to spend modding it. LOL! I actually don't miss my Cobra at all. It was fun while I had it but thankfully I wasn't "hooked" to it. There are more important things in life than a car, so do what you have to do. It's your decision, not ours. :)

mwaull

SVT VENM
Established Member
sorry to hear that kosher . . . ANY parts you are selling or whatever please PM me and i would love to take them off your hands!

:beer:

bsmith9165

Established Member
Hey it isnt a mid-life crisis, it is a way of life. Im 43 and I would sell my girlfriend before I sell my car. I can always get another woman but cars like these only come around once every 20 years. Just remember the year of the early 70's to mid 80' most of those cars in that time period sucked eggs. Here is your mantra "Just remember the Chevy Vega"

lethal

Established Member
Best of luck to you, whatever you decide. Make sure its your decision, something you make and can live with the consequences (good and bad).

John

Users who are viewing this thread