Thinking of making an offer on this house. Thoughts?

SVTXTC

Established Member
Gutters are too small for the pitch of the roof.

Some downspouts dump right into the foundation.

I cant tell but i suspect the skylights don’t match so if they didnt replace them during the new roof expect them to leak.

The wall insulation in the basement doesnt match. Likely from water intrusion or mold remediation.

New sump pump with backup disclosure usually means recent water in the basement why else would you advertise something under 1k?

I would like to see a camera inspection of the corregated perforated tiles inside the sump pump basin. If you shoot me your number and you own a iphone i can inspect this for you may save you 20k waterproofing.

I bet they are soil compromised causing ground water to absorb into the concrete porous walls.

Stationary dehumidifier also another clue to a foundation tile issue.

Topography with surrounding trees looks like your in a tree bowl.

Needs 30k min of bathroom remodeling

Perfect if your trying to date a lumberjack.

Just my .02

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member

I cant tell but i suspect the skylights don’t match so if they didnt replace them during the new roof expect them to leak.

The wall insulation in the basement doesnt match. Likely from water intrusion or mold remediation.

New sump pump with backup disclosure usually means recent water in the basement why else would you advertise something under 1k?

I would like to see a camera inspection of the corregated perforated tiles inside the sump pump basin. If you shoot me your number and you own a iphone i can inspect this for you may save you 20k waterproofing.

I bet they are soil compromised causing ground water to absorb into the concrete porous walls.

Just my .02
giphy.gif

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Have you seen it in person yet? that front door would be the first thing I changed horrible color. not my cup of tea...I would make sure to hire an independant home inspector to do a thorough home inspection

jessie_sanders

Established Member

Just my .02
We should be friends

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Love it…. but there has to be a catch… price seems a bit low…. A tad bit…

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

VegasMichael

Established Member
Dude, looks awesome!

If a quality home inspection comes out clean i say do it.

5 aces would be sweet.
Have to see. @Klaus and others believe the proverbial shit will hit the fan in the financial markets tomorrow. If so, credit markets will evaporate like 2008 and loans will be tough to get.

Users who are viewing this thread