Thinking of getting a termi

tberg725

sense high school ive always wanted a 03-04 cobra love the sound of that supercharger wine at w.o.t the lines not to metion the look of it with wide tires, the only question i got is are the termis still a contender?

When it comes to lining up with some of these newer cars or getting into roll races against a bolt on 5.0 which ive see lay down some really impressive numbers and id imagine termi owner have their hands full when running up against a 13-14 gt500 just wondering what.you guys are doing to be competive and stay ahead of the game

Sent from my SM-N920P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gt347mustang

Established Member
Lol I sent the first message threw my cell phone idk why it wouldnt spell out all the way

You're telling us your phone knows how to spell termi and not terminator? I'd stick with a nice cobalt or maybe srt4 if I was you.

Bty it's through, not threw. As you can tell cobra owners hate the word termi...

jrichber

browser
Established Member
Other than these guys being a-holes! Just type our terminator! It is not worth the argument and sounds like your talking about an actual nice vehicle.

On to your question though. A bolt on 5.0 would be about even with a stock terminator. With the one exception that 10 years down the road the 5.0 will be worth 10-15 grand and a good condition/low mileage terminator will still pull 20+. Now throwing a 13-14 GT500 into the mix is totally different. Your talking at least twice the price of a terminator. Of course you would have your hand full!

cj428mach

Established Member
Lots of stock long block terminators out there making 700+ rwhp, that'll keep you pretty competitive.

LOL on the phone auto spelling termi

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_7341.JPG

DropSVT

Established Member
Op you just need to hop on YouTube to find out if it still contends

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

tberg725

I dont know why people post so much useless stuff that does not obtain to the question posted and im not saying my phone spelled it out but auto correct fills things in so when i typed "termi" it showed it was going to finish spelling it out but it didnt but normally does

tberg725

I dont know why people post so much useless stuff that does not obtain to the question posted and im not saying my phone spelled it out but auto correct fills things in so when i typed "termi" it showed it was going to finish spelling it out but it didnt but normally does

So from now on ill just make sure i spell terminator all the way out lol

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member

The correct reply was
1. Sorry
2. **** you

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Just leave that phone turd lie, it can't be polished. As far as the Terminator being a contender, every car on the street can be made to be a contender with enough cash. There is sooo much more to these cars, than riding around the streets with your hair on fire.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you're comparing an 03/04 Cobra and a 13/14 GT500, you can throw enough money at the 03/04 to be in it for the same amount as GT500, and be faster.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Plenty of threads on here on the TERMINATOR VS 5.0 do a search. There is no such thing as a Termi unless your looking for a pink unicorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperSoulless

Established Member
To much car for most younger kids..

Leave these for over 50 croud.
Over 50? You sound a bit like a Corvette owner. Not everyone needs to be in their midlife crisis to drive a Terminator. JK JK

----------------------------------
2009 GT500
Black with Red Stripe Appearance Package
Flowmaster Outlaw Catback

Users who are viewing this thread