Thinking about selling!

Bob Cosby

Established Member
Naz....we have more parallels than I would care to publically admit. Give me a shout if you want to just talk some time. I could use it too....

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
NAZ...I would think the logical evolution would be a 2010+ GT500 (wait for the aluminum block??) which you would use as the basis for another TOTALLY INSANE Ford-based MONSTER. I don't know...TT's?? Couldn't imagine you wearing a "bow-tie" so to speak...but who could blame you if you picked up a C6 Z06. You into road racing?

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
driven my car for 10 yrs. faster, quicker and harder than 99 % of NE owners! not selling for BS reasons hr. If you known me personally you would know since you don't know me you and everyone else can only speculate/assume. sometimes we have to make hard desicions.

Im not knocking you brother, its just everytime you have a new build you sell it. I understand you have to do what you have to do.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
sad to see you're still getting rid of her...:nonono:

Man I don't want to sell her but I really want to get into a house. I know if I bought a house I would get an additional 8 grand back at tax time. So I could just buy another car then. Ill but one modded to hell and let that owner take the hit like I am now.

Users who are viewing this thread