Things that are driving me crazy. ;)

BMR Tech

1: The Ads! My PC at work, my Note 3, my LapTop and my PC at home....they all hate this site for whatever reason. I have to close this site down atleast 5 times a day, but every other of the 7 sites I post on just stay on the open tabs all day long.

2: The 60 seconds between searches! I am a new post kinda guy, and also use the search feature alot. Any way we can knock it down to 30?

3: PM frequency. As the search limit above, I PM a lot. There is nothing more aggravating than replying to a PM, then trying to reply to another and and being told to wait....meanwhile a phone call comes in, and long story short - the customer occasionally get ignored, on accident. (reply to PM, told to wait, phone call comes in, site OR my internet freezes up, forget all about customer) happens alot actually.

I have 10 PMs to reply to right now as I type, and they will take me all day, instead of 5 minutes, because I am busy.

That's all. :)

BMR Tech

Awesome! Thanks, and sorry for the late response...been waiting on the page to load properly. lol

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
1: The Ads! My PC at work, my Note 3, my LapTop and my PC at home....they all hate this site for whatever reason. I have to close this site down atleast 5 times a day, but every other of the 7 sites I post on just stay on the open tabs all day long.

2: The 60 seconds between searches! I am a new post kinda guy, and also use the search feature alot. Any way we can knock it down to 30?

3: PM frequency. As the search limit above, I PM a lot. There is nothing more aggravating than replying to a PM, then trying to reply to another and and being told to wait....meanwhile a phone call comes in, and long story short - the customer occasionally get ignored, on accident. (reply to PM, told to wait, phone call comes in, site OR my internet freezes up, forget all about customer) happens alot actually.

I have 10 PMs to reply to right now as I type, and they will take me all day, instead of 5 minutes, because I am busy.

That's all. :)

#2 is now set to 30 seconds
#3 is now set to 10 seconds

still working on making #1 better

Users who are viewing this thread